GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I feel the same. Trump will be gone, but the short-sighted stupidity that put him in office, and tried to keep him there, will still be out there in droves...
No one else has his meglomaniacal charisma though.

Just the rhetoric won't take you anywhere unless the cult embraces the successor.

Worse for them it could result in a party split with true conservatives going in a different direction from the cult.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
and only because I like The Who I'm NOT filing reports on a few of you for the Ear Worm.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
and only because I like The Who I'm NOT filing reports on a few of you for the Ear Worm.

1607689762390.jpeg

I know his moronic supporters will still be here, they always have been. They just won’t have their prophet showing them their demeanor is somehow acceptable. They are going to be forced back under their rocks.

I hope the powers that be start using the existing laws to put a cork in the ones that took it too far. I take sedition seriously, and so should every American.

The Republican Party is splitting before our eyes. You can’t constitution-thump while shitting on it for too long. The whackos are redefining RINO with every conspiracy theory, rally, protest, and lawsuit. If the party wants to save itself, they need to speak out against Trump. The ones that do are going to weather the storm politically by showing voters they are “country over party.” Those that choose the wrong side of history will reap what the sow.

Evolutionary changes in our society are happening. The resistance of the vocal retards in Trump’s base is only encouraging the silent majority from both sides to act overtly against them.

Midterms are going to be a bloodbath.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
BuT wHuT aBoUt MuH FrEedUmZ?!?? WhUt bOuT mUh GuNz!!? MUh bOdY My LiFe My ChOiCe... uNLesS iT b BoUt AbOrTiOn, dEn fUcK yEr BoDy FuCk yEr LiFe aNd fUcK yEr cHoIcE!

On a sadder note. My wife’s coworker lost his mother to COVID today. 27min later he lost his father too. But people can’t be bothered to wear a fucking mask and socially distance.

That's so sad, but it's going to become common within the next couple months.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I challenge any one of you here to a game of mortal kombat 2, sega genesis, any character. Must do a fatality to win. Go.

3 button or 6 button controller?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I feel the same. Trump will be gone, but the short-sighted stupidity that put him in office, and tried to keep him there, will still be out there in droves...

Only 24% of Republicans think the election was fair. I'm going to enjoy watching Trump continue to destroy the GOP from within for the next 4 years, he isn't going to let his grip on them go and the it's the Trump party now.

Hey look, there is a third party. 🤣🤣🤣

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
A shout out to Time for the best trolling of the year. That's hilarious. They haven't taken office or done anything. We should take bets on the number of Trump tweets they get out of the orange one.

FB_IMG_1607696518618.jpg

Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I challenge any one of you here to a game of mortal kombat 2, sega genesis, any character. Must do a fatality to win. Go.

Sub Zero - Spine Rip **FLAWLESS VICTORY**