GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Why does one need a party system at all. How about voting for people because you like THEIR positions on issues? If you like AOC, vote for her, if you like Lieberman, vote for him, if you like Trump, vote for him.
Party system centralizes power while keeping us divided. All part of [their] plan.

zrickety

The Fixer
I challenge any one of you here to a game of mortal kombat 2, sega genesis, any character. Must do a fatality to win. Go.
SNES version and we have a deal.

zrickety

The Fixer
The Time cover is cruel joke. Creepy Slow Joe and Blow Jobs Harris. Just like Governor Cuomo winning an Emmy or whatever for killing the most seniors in history.

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm going back to the moon...

zrickety

The Fixer
1607698509663.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The Time cover is cruel joke. Creepy Slow Joe and Blow Jobs Harris. Just like Governor Cuomo winning an Emmy or whatever for killing the most seniors in history.

So.............Cuomo killed seniors with a fake pandemic? Do tell.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1607698744724.png

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Stalin was on Time too...
1607699381543.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
so has Hitler. It isn't always good to be on it. Too early for Joe to be on it, however I do find it funny and hope it PO's Trump

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

I figured you would have taken the angle of "Time always awards it to the President Elect, no matter what. It doesn't mean anything."