GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

torga

Autocross Champion
You must have missed the whole thing about the election and how it is viewed by a majority of the nation as “unconstitutional“
A majority of the nation? Where do you get your news, screenshots on Facebook?

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
A majority of the nation? Where do you get your news, screenshots on Facebook?

I actually deleted Facebook years ago.

Next.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
When you roll up with a bunch of Confederate battle flags what else could it possibly mean?

A bunch? Idk all i saw was American, Gadsden and Trump flags for the most part

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
False, Democrats.
Democrats were the conservatives at that time. Things started to flip around the civil rights act when half the nation lost it’s damn mind because their little white kids had to go to school with little black children.

Democrats made an effort to change and move forward while Republicans regressed and directly appealed to voters Democrats lost.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Here in Georgia there’s a lot of overlap between Trump flags and Confederate flags.

Yeah tbh I never understood that, they probably dont either. Always a few eggs to spoil the bunch (as we saw today)

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
That's why conservatives are always crying about it being their heritage?

That isn’t my heritage, nor what I believe in.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
You must have missed the whole thing about the election and how it is viewed by a majority of the nation as “unconstitutional“

The “majority” meaning 31%, I think that’s the figure Senator Cruz mumbled off? Hardly a majority.

I missed nothing. You must have missed the Constitutional process that was literally underway when the idiots decided to storm the capitol. In fact, at the exact time when one of the trumpists was about to support the objections... which he backed out on tonight.

I’ve shed my blood to defend this constitution and this republic. I live with my scars, both mental and physical, to remind me every day. Have you?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

It's viewed by a very vocal, very, very minority of the nation as "unconstitutional".