GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Have you seen this man?
1610505698152.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Unl
Some of y’all need to look up carbon sequestration (spelling?).

if you want organics that won’t fuck up the environment. Produce high in nutrients with great flavor. Try looking for a farmer that uses the nutrient film technique. It will yield very high. And with the right beneficial bacteria mix, using organic nutrients, it will wreck traditional organics.

no pesticides needed if grown in a clean pest free area too.
Unless you're talking about indoor growing there's no such thing as pest free.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
So u were wrecking the gorilla grows.

Yeah. Did it for a few months to get back on my feet. We were cleaning out grows that were wrecking state forests and parks.

WA was after I was active duty because the tweakers were running rampant in Lewis’ training areas and taking pot-shots at troops out there training.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Frankly. Some people won’t touch concentrates or hash. They chase particular growers because they enjoy that growers style of doing things.

I’m going to be very frank. Unpopular opinion. But I enjoy flavors. And if I’m gonna smoke a Durban poison. It’s gotta be from one of two growers I personally know. And I will pay the up to 600$ for 4 zips. It’s that good

I treat myself to it every blue moon.
Make up your mind. Are you going to be Keehs360 or frank. 😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
The second u said they weren’t gonna over throw anything I stopped reading.

your thoughts on using Mayo as a grilling agent for a sandwich? Let’s talk about that instead. Clearly you’re one of those zrick people
Those idiots were just proud of themselves having gotten in and stealing stuff. How were they going to overthrow the government?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Those idiots were just proud of themselves having gotten in and stealing stuff. How were they going to overthrow the government?

So you were okay with the 9/11 attacks, since it was isolated to a few planes and buildings? I’m mean by your logic, what could they have done?