GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Obviously I think these people that were at Capitol Hill are idiots but the left certainly thinks anyone who doesn't agree with them shouldn't be allowed to speak. Just watch a college campus when someone who doesn't agree with the left ideas tries to give a speach.
Conservatives - were not fascists.

College won't let fascists speak on campus.

Conservatives - leftists won't let us speak.

Uh, ok dude. And I like your, I don't sort rioters, but....

Fuck you. There is no but. The real issue is before they rooted, you were in support of their message. And just like Jim and zrickety, you're on the same side as the fucking nazis, neo confederates, and alt right terrorists, you're just to chicken shit to get off your couch.

And again, you have free speech you fucking cry baby, you just don't want the consequences that go with your abhorrent speech.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The deep left is just as bad as the deep right. The problem is the light right is fed so much rhetoric and propaganda they truly believe that anyone who doesn’t bang the Trump drum is “radical left”.
And there's very few far left. Where far right make up the majority of the GOP. Trump STILL has over 80% approval rating with conservatives.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
How? It was a terroristic attack on your country. Is it because you agree with these terrorists?
Of course I don't. If you'll remember as I said before when I was in school we recited the Pledge of Allegiance everyday and I was proud to do so. Now saying the "under God" part is left out by many people.

cb1111

One of my colleagues wrote this today. He teaches writing analysis.

President Trump today said: "We want no violence". He didn't say, "I want no violence". There are several options to explain the missing "I":
1. He is speaking not only for himself but for himself and others, such as his supporters
2. A "missing I" can indicate lack of commitment.
3. He is pressured by people around him ("we") to renounce violence.
4. He is approaching the end of the "we", before returning to the personal "I".

Any one of these can be valid, and maybe all of them are valid at the same time.

Discuss

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You’re referring to root bound. And no. You’re wrong. Root bound plants push soil out of the pot. Plus it’s too short and narrow to be root bound.
It's because it's too short and narrow. And were either over or under watered.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Of course I don't. If you'll remember as I said before when I was in school we recited the Pledge of Allegiance everyday and I was proud to do so. Now saying the "under God" part is left out by many people.

Strawman argument. You’re above this, I hope.

This was an insurrection facilitated, supported, and apologized by our president and a number of those in congress.

Just like the attacks of 9/11, this was an unbridled attack on our Constitution by armed insurgents with intent on stopping our democratic process. Why some think this is okay only illustrates how far we’ve strayed from critical thought.

Reactions: WAP