GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Those idiots were just proud of themselves having gotten in and stealing stuff. How were they going to overthrow the government?

^^^ this is what I was asking. The point wasn’t the effectiveness of the insurrection in its attempt to overthrow our republic, but rather the fact that it occurred and was invited by Trump.

For fucks sake, Trump alluded to him calling on his SA again If he doesn’t get his way, today, during is “thank you” speech at the Great Wall of Trumpism.

You seemed to be defending/apologizing their acts, that’s what I was questioning.

as for stoning, yes it’s not allowed. But sweating their treason out in the middle of the desert isn’t.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
^^^ this is what I was asking. The point wasn’t the effectiveness of the insurrection in its attempt to overthrow our republic, but rather the fact that it occurred and was invited by Trump.

For fucks sake, Trump alluded to him calling on his SA again If he doesn’t get his way, today, during is “thank you” speech at the Great Wall of Trumpism.

You seemed to be defending/apologizing their acts, that’s what I was questioning.

as for stoning, yes it’s not allowed. But sweating their treason out in the middle of the desert isn’t.
Of course I'm not apologizing for them. I despise what they did and hope that everyone involved rots in prison.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Of course I'm not apologizing for them. I despise what they did and hope that everyone involved rots in prison.

That’s why I asked, was left with a question, so I asked.

seems like we agree on the subject.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
U were trying to explain things away
I wasn't trying to explain anything away. I gave my opinion on their objective and that's not excusing it which I don't.
There's no excuse or justification for what they did.