GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
"Organic farming is widely considered to be a far more sustainable alternative when it comes to food production. The lack of pesticides and wider variety of plants enhances biodiversity and results in better soil quality and reduced pollution from fertilizer or pesticide run-off."

GolNat

Autocross Champion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
"Organic farming is widely considered to be a far more sustainable alternative when it comes to food production. The lack of pesticides and wider variety of plants enhances biodiversity and results in better soil quality and reduced pollution from fertilizer or pesticide run-off."
Ok so that’s wrong. They do use pesticides but it’s a different classification.

the better soil quality doesn’t last. It’s temporary. It erodes soil. Look at soil erosion and carbon dynamics

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Bro the article says

We don’t have data about soil health or environmental pollution (in the form of soil erosion, nutrient runoff or greenhouse gases) that allows us to comprehensively assess all organic and conventional acreage and say whether one type or the other is doing better

it’s like u posted a link for the fuck of it. It’s been almost 10 fucking hours of me shutting u dumb fucks down. U idiots really think real organic farming is sustainable. It is fucking not

yes organics taste better. Yes they’re higher in nutrient content. Of coarse we benefit from that

but it wrecks soil after each harvest. The used soils after a single hard beat takes 1-2 years to fucking replenish.

none of u have any idea what the fuck you’re talking about when it comes to real organics.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I’m late to the party. Been busy with bullshit. But. I will say Corpy, it’s a very large reach trying to relate 9/11 terror attack to a bunch of crazy Trump supporters at the insurrection. Almost 3000 people died at 9/11 by a plane crashes from terrorist from another country. Now lets compare that to a bunch of local karens and chads waiving trump flags (and basically a bar fight) 3 medical emergencies 1 woman shot, another killed himself.

if you want to called them terrorist, then you damn well better say all the protest and shit in the summer, burning buildings, looting businesses, removing statues, those chaz nuts, beating up white store owners (killing police ect) ... well they best be terrorizing so I guess thats that.

neither group is right, we are all americans (cept for chaz or whatevr they hell they are/were), but your logic is a reach. I guess it depends on your personal views and opinions as to what is right and wrong. People see kyle rittenhouse as a hero, others terrorist. Trumpers at the white house see themselves as patriots others terrorist. Blm same thing.

i cant sleep, iphone7 cant type, cone head dog no balls next to me. Its not that deep, see you in 20 pages

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I’m late to the party. Been busy with bullshit. But. I will say Corpy, it’s a very large reach trying to relate 9/11 terror attack to a bunch of crazy Trump supporters at the insurrection. Almost 3000 people died at 9/11 by a plane crashes from terrorist from another country. Now lets compare that to a bunch of local karens and chads waiving trump flags (and basically a bar fight) 3 medical emergencies 1 woman shot, another killed himself.

if you want to called them terrorist, then you damn well better say all the protest and shit in the summer, burning buildings, looting businesses, removing statues, those chaz nuts, beating up white store owners (killing police ect) ... well they best be terrorizing so I guess thats that.

neither group is right, we are all americans (cept for chaz or whatevr they hell they are/were), but your logic is a reach. I guess it depends on your personal views and opinions as to what is right and wrong. People see kyle rittenhouse as a hero, others terrorist. Trumpers at the white house see themselves as patriots others terrorist. Blm same thing.

i cant sleep, iphone7 cant type, cone head dog no balls next to me. Its not that deep, see you in 20 pages
U forgot the cop that was killed with a fire extinguisher

Corprin

Autocross Champion

Why is this the jump I have been seeing lately? Are people so spun up in the “us vs them” rhetoric that they actually believe most Americans don’t think that way? I am all about exercising your Constitutional rights, but stepping over the line is stepping over the line. We have laws for it, and if you break them you should pay. Is there some faction, position, group who thinks that because someone condemns the insurrection they must also support riots with relation to social and racial justice? As if it’s an either/or situation.

That said, folks pulling the “well look at what they did” argument seem to forget the locality and timing of the insurrection. While both are absolutely wrong they are on different levels. One was a series of riots, the other an actual insurrection against the constitution and republic. Both are abhorrent, and both groups should be held accountable. I just have an extra special ire for those who shit on my Constitution while crying about their rights therein. It was more than just a bunch of flag carrying Karen’s and Chads, there was organized groups actively attempting to overthrow the basis of our republic. These are effectively cult members who are only now seeing the light. I hope they are made examples of, as well as the elected leaders who opted-in. Show the world that our democracy and rule of law will not hold back for feelings, and is stronger than the lies of a wannabe two-bit dictator. I can’t wait to see Trump’s dick drug through the dirt as an embarrassed, financially ruined, and destitute shell of his failed bravado. Then I hope to see him as a man without a country. Either that or just simply rotting away in jail till his all caps obituary. Once he’s provided due process that is.

I draw the commonalities between 9/11 and 1/6 based on the use of force/terrorism in attempt to inflict harm on the sovereignty of the United States. While the death tolls are significantly different, were the fundamental means and goals all that different? That is, terror, violence, and damaging this nation. I guess the difference really lies in the number of Americans who actually support the insurrection because racist, Nazi, or just believe Trumps con. The methods were different, but the desire and outcome the same.

As for Rittenhouse, he made his bed, hope his conscience catches up soon... he doesn’t seem to realize the gravity of what he did. With luck, a Jury and Judge will help him figure things out.

Yes the insurrectionists believe themselves to be patriots, but their belief is grounded in a hill of lies. It pains me to see how many Americans are willing to give up their lives and livelihoods for a single man and his cons, while becoming traitors in their own right. These are simple minds who were radicalized by an authoritarian regime, a cult, to believe Trump is the only answer to the questions they don’t actually understand. It’s sad that so many allowed this piece is shit reboot Hitler’s path, but I’m happy to see it failing.

I agree that we need to heal, and we need to reconcile. But before we can reconcile, they must first repent, be punished, and forever labeled a traitor to their nation.

We also need to kick the loser trophies off the shelf. Confederate icons and remnants should be treated as those of the Nazis in Germany. Wipe our public spaces of their memories, and teach the truth to our children about them. Times up on their culture of hate, welcome to the winning side. Don’t like it, no problem, I’m sure there’s room for you somewhere else. No, damn that sucks, guess you’ll just have to conform.

The Republican Party is on the verge of collapse, and their leadership knows it. Those who don’t exit the Trump train now, will crash. Some have already set their course, and I look forward to their spectacular falls from grace. Any moderate Republican on a primary ticket will punt these seditionists back under the rocks from whence they crawled.

TLDR: I got on a soapbox.

Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
9A3A470F-F2C4-4304-8C62-50FA692AC06B.jpeg

A40CAE73-F79E-4FE7-AB1E-2AF7823E37D4.jpeg

74197B89-E4EF-4BBD-9239-B1E3CBCCC078.jpeg

152FF459-BC48-4D2F-80F8-896D9CFCF2FB.jpeg

EA5DD514-4860-47DB-BFF5-B8C2D0B6D734.jpeg

807A3AB4-E63E-4838-AF97-B9D0555ACC7B.jpeg

952D3A7B-62E3-4B1E-9FF6-EF8FCE6B2B0D.jpeg

0991F909-F175-491D-A579-F1B5FCB2B7BF.jpeg