GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GolNat

Autocross Champion
1610538814904.png

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Bro the article says

We don’t have data about soil health or environmental pollution (in the form of soil erosion, nutrient runoff or greenhouse gases) that allows us to comprehensively assess all organic and conventional acreage and say whether one type or the other is doing better

it’s like u posted a link for the fuck of it. It’s been almost 10 fucking hours of me shutting u dumb fucks down. U idiots really think real organic farming is sustainable. It is fucking not

yes organics taste better. Yes they’re higher in nutrient content. Of coarse we benefit from that

but it wrecks soil after each harvest. The used soils after a single hard beat takes 1-2 years to fucking replenish.

none of u have any idea what the fuck you’re talking about when it comes to real organics.
Please enlighten us and share something that supports what your suggesting. I'm willing to be wrong, I'm willing to learn.

zrickety

The Fixer
One of my colleagues wrote this today. He teaches writing analysis.

President Trump today said: "We want no violence". He didn't say, "I want no violence". There are several options to explain the missing "I":
1. He is speaking not only for himself but for himself and others, such as his supporters
2. A "missing I" can indicate lack of commitment.
3. He is pressured by people around him ("we") to renounce violence.
4. He is approaching the end of the "we", before returning to the personal "I".

Any one of these can be valid, and maybe all of them are valid at the same time.

Discuss
Your colleague is a retard. 'We' implies that he is one of them, speaking for himself.
Discuss.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Imagine being so bought into the cult that you think removing statues is comparable in any way to the attack on the capitol.

Imagine not knowing that the vast majority of those "sacred historical statues" were put up during Jim Crow to intimidate black people.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Imagine being so bought into the cult that you think removing statues is comparable in any way to the attack on the capitol.

Imagine not knowing that the vast majority of those "sacred historical statues" were put up during Jim Crow to intimidate black people.
And the pyramids were built by slaves...we're not tearing them down. History is history, you look at it to learn from and not make the same mistakes.

zrickety

The Fixer
Damn, we're almost up to 1 million views.
1610543703976.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Eric Swalwell bangs a Chinese spy and threatened to nuke Americans...and he's the 'impeachment manager'???!
Our government is so broken. Keehs is right, start over from scratch.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Those idiots were just proud of themselves having gotten in and stealing stuff. How were they going to overthrow the government?

I can see at least two possible ways they thought they would have.

A) Destroy the ballots. Biden's win can't be confirmed. Not sure how they'd think that would work, since that would just make Pelosi acting President until everything got sorted out, which it would.
B) Take hostages. You don't bring flex cuffs for nothing. With hostage lives threatened, force them to name Trump the next President. That outcome would have ended even worse for them.

zrickety

The Fixer
I can see at least two possible ways they thought they would have.

A) Destroy the ballots. Biden's win can't be confirmed. Not sure how they'd think that would work, since that would just make Pelosi acting President until everything got sorted out, which it would.
B) Take hostages. You don't bring flex cuffs for nothing. With hostage lives threatened, force them to name Trump the next President. That outcome would have ended even worse for them.
Armed terrorists took over part of Seattle for a month and the media called them heroes.
The 'riot' in DC didn't last 3 hours. They went past a couple barriers, they did not even remotely take over the government.

zrickety

The Fixer
Truck attack and 12 officers hospitalized in Philly back in October...the Governor Tom Wolf called them 'peaceful protests.'
DOUBLE STANDARD.

zrickety

The Fixer
NY talking about COVID camps to detain healthy people they deem had contact or potential threat. Pretty scary.
Bill A416