GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Poland taking step to preserve free speech on social media, because you know...THEY HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1610545271534.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Cancel culture is the worst thing to come out of the 21st century so far.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Since Zrickety is cool with it, I had my own little insurrection/coup and emplaced myself as the 19k post.

Make this thread great again!

zrickety

The Fixer
May 2017 Nancy Pelosi- "Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts."
Nov 2020 Nancy Pelosi- "We kept the republic! Congratulations to Joe Biden on his victory for the soul of our country. Congratulations to Kamala Harris for making history."

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I honestly don't think the majority if rioters had any plans at all.

Most of them were just angry sheep following a few bold morons. I don't think even the bold morons had a real plan either, other wise they would have accomplished something since they got in so easily.

zrickety

The Fixer
I honestly don't think the majority if rioters had any plans at all.

Most of them were just angry sheep following a few bold morons. I don't think even the bold morons had a real plan either, other wise they would have accomplished something since they got in so easily.
There were tens of thousands if not 100,000 people in DC that day. Maybe a couple hundred went in the building. We can't condemn half of America based on a few bad apples.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Apparently this is 19000 now lol

You all said at post 10k that my actions “were just nothing” “he’ll stop on his own” “he touched the hot stove he learned his lesson” but now the dust settled I am the winner. Is it great when people cheat to win?! When someone says fuck all?

#schtopdasteel

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Since Zrickety is cool with it, I had my own little insurrection/coup and emplaced myself as the 19k post.

Something has to have been great once for it to be great "again". As entertaining as this post has been, I don't know if ever reached "great" levels.

zrickety

The Fixer

At least you are on the record with admission of your crime. I'll see you in court!!!