GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Should we take the boomer retirement money and give it to the millenials? I think that'd be cool.
You won't think it's cool when they take your retirement away when you get there. The millennials who won't get out of their parents basements is ensuring that those parents won't have any retirement money.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
having cheap person in charge of budget is a good thing.

smart enough to know Bernie really isn't cheap in some ways. In the not distant past I was worried it would be a choice between Bernie and Donald...I now know which I would vote for but I am not that far left normally.
I don't think Bernie's as far left as everyone makes him out to be, but on my personal scale Biden is basically a Republican from 20 years ago.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You won't think it's cool when they take your retirement away when you get there. The millennials who won't get out of their parents basements is ensuring that those parents won't have any retirement money.
How about we let you keep your retirement and fucking stop voting to keep millennials poor through a ridiculously low minimum wage, choking off funding for state colleges, massive tax cuts and subsidies for billionaires and opposing public funded health car care? Deal? The only people that have benefited from trickle down are the uber wealthy.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't think Bernie's as far left as everyone makes him out to be, but on my personal scale Biden is basically a Republican from 20 years ago.
Exacty. It's 2021 people. Public funding of health care, college, and ensuring a living wage to people working 40 hours a week are basic needs of society, not communism.

torga

Autocross Champion
Now listen grandson have you forgot about @The Fed?
The Fed keeps bringing down interest rates. My savings account appreciated at 2.3% two years ago! It's 0.5% now! The Fed is my enemy.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
How about we let you keep your retirement and fucking stop voting to keep millennials poor through a ridiculously low minimum wage, choking off funding for state colleges, massive tax cuts and subsidies for billionaires and opposing public funded health car care? Deal? The only people that have benefited from trickle down are the uber wealthy.
Well don't tell me. Tell the Uber wealthy.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Lol damn are you concerned about his extended warranty?
The Fed keeps bringing down interest rates. My savings account appreciated at 2.3% two years ago! It's 0.5% now! The Fed is my enemy.
0.5 is massive compared to some banks

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Neoliberal economics favors low interest rates, so it forces you into the stock market.