GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I have no idea who you're talking about. I don't believe. For the most part I just see religion as something shitty people use to let them get away with doing shitty things.
I wasn't talking about you lol. I agree though, people use it as an excuse to be terrible people.

zrickety

The Fixer
No one banned you from speaking about whatever commercial symbol, nor did anyone go back and erase that it ever existed. What is being erased or attacked? Do you still shit in an outhouse cause indoor plumbing is new and scary?
It's not about banning me from speaking about it (though they are doing this for a great many things).
It's about future generations being in the dark.
Ask generation Z about 9/11...most of them won't know what you're talking about, and if they do it's the lies they were told in school.
It was the premise for Homeland Security and 'the war on terror.'
@jay745 knows what I'm talking about.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
The war on terror is about as stupid as the war on drugs. It's basically public knowledge that our government flooded the country with cocaine in the 80s. But blowing up the towers is completely out of line...give me a break.

The extent of things people believe is astounding.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
It's not about banning me from speaking about it (though they are doing this for a great many things).
It's about future generations being in the dark.
Ask generation Z about 9/11...most of them won't know what you're talking about, and if they do it's the lies they were told in school.
It was the premise for Homeland Security and 'the war on terror.'
@jay745 knows what I'm talking about.
What you know about the Ottoman constitution or the Messina earthquake, Zricky?

Kids these days are shocked to find out the Bikini came out in the 1940's, because it's normal now.

Most don't know because most don't care. It has no influence on their day to day lives. The Machine has already won, Zrickety. I know it isn't fair, there was Time Enough At Last.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
The war on terror is about as stupid as the war on drugs. It's basically public knowledge that our government flooded the country with cocaine in the 80s. But blowing up the towers is completely out of line...give me a break.

Said it before, I'll say it again: Drugs won the war on drugs.

Anyhow.. declaring war on a thing is generally attempting to write a blank check. When you battle something intangible, it becomes subject to ambiguity. What is Terror or what makes a terrorist?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion

No no. There was a stronger focus on flooding Hispanic and black neighborhoods

torga

Autocross Champion
There's some serious pumping of that stock. Kudos to the guys making out on it.
One group of the people making out on it are vicious sharks and know what they're doing.
The other group are wallstreetbets retards that got lucky. They'll lose it all in some other "to the moon" call.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion

Anyhow.. declaring war on a thing is generally attempting to write a blank check. When you battle something intangible, it becomes subject to ambiguity. What is Terror or what makes a terrorist?
I like how Portugal handled this. Make possessing everything legal. And help those who are addicted

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
One group of the people making out on it are vicious sharks and know what they're doing.
The other group are wallstreetbets retards that got lucky. They'll lose it all in some other "to the moon" call.
The Musktard said gamestonks in a tweet today too. That gave it another jump.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion

Yea, how the fuck would we ever know when we won? What if I wasn't in terror?
Drugs? What a hustle Nancy

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
No no. There was a stronger focus on flooding Hispanic and black neighborhoods
I dont know about that. Crack for sure but coke they were selling to the "high class". Thinking about it you are right as they had to go to the hood to get.
There's a great doc on Hulu I watched a few weeks back.