GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1611801668217.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Damn, I should have bought that Gamestop stock 2 weeks ago. Up 1700%
1611801798985.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I'll argue the QAnon side since they seem to be the minority here. Ok here is goes, The great awakening is coming and pretty soon everyone will see DJT for who he is, the savior of human kind. He was born and raised for this moment his whole life. Him and JFK jr are taking down the vampire pedophiles 1 by 1. Just wait the big show is about to start anytime now and you will see all the shit Q has been talking about for years will finally make sense. What else?
Something tells me that I'm happy that you only just now found this thread. I don't know why. 🤣

zrickety

The Fixer
1611802003788.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
People that don’t believe the federal minimum wage needs a big boost, immediately, have never had to worry where their next meal would come from.

And those who actively push to suppress it should be beaten in the streets.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
What amazes me about the condo/apartment market here in the MSP area is the prices for the units. They keep building this cookie cutter 5th generation retail/high density housing, when home prices are comparable and often lower.

There are numerous apartment complexes/retirement homes being constructed near me. I have no idea who they plan on leasing them to. One place had a wood shed at the entrance that was spray painted "test site" or some bs.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
People that don’t believe the federal minimum wage needs a big boost, immediately, have never had to worry where their next meal would come from.

And those who actively push to suppress it should be beaten in the streets.
A lot of people need to go through the homeless experience

Corprin

Autocross Champion
A lot of people need to go through the homeless experience

Or close to it. There are few I’d wish the full sleeping in shelters/car and recycling cans to eat experience on.