GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Newbie,

One of the few rules in this thread is that you have to include a smilie ;) when you are being sarcastic. FYI we call it the Lloyd rule after it's founder.

Mud
I would like to point out that it was named in honor of Jim, he was not the creator of the rule. I came up with the rule because he couldn't follow the thread (Jim's rule), which was later amended to Lloyd's Rule, which is admittedly catchier and sounds more official.

zrickety

The Fixer
LOL I know, I try to ignore but every now and then you just have to let loose and call him out.
Emojis be damned, you guys are smart. You can figure out when I'm being sarcastic. Or can you?
Data analysts and mathematicians are all saying the election is bogus. The government picked the winner, not the people.

zrickety

The Fixer
1611839488907.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Emojis be damned, you guys are smart. You can figure out when I'm being sarcastic. Or can you?
Data analysts and mathematicians are all saying the election is bogus. The government picked the winner, not the people.

It’s not true, but I’d still be fine with Trump losing and being gone either way.

zrickety

The Fixer
1611839632044.png

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I would like to point out that it was named in honor of Jim, he was not the creator of the rule. I came up with the rule because he couldn't follow the thread (Jim's rule), which was later amended to Lloyd's Rule, which is admittedly catchier and sounds more official.
I guess I owe you a percentage of the royalties. 🤑

zrickety

The Fixer
It’s not true, but I’d still be fine with Trump losing and being gone either way.
It's 100% true if you know anything about anything. You're happy he's gone because the media made him a bad guy.

Corprin

Autocross Champion

We were two weeks to flatten the curve a fucking year ago when you could count the deaths on one hand. People like you and your cult politicized and propagandized us to over 400k dead and over 1k new infections daily.

Meanwhile countries who’s people did what’s right for the greater good are in a MUCH better place.

I’ve always thought the US was a backwater hillbilly in a tux at the country club... took COVID to show the rest of the world.

zrickety

The Fixer
1611839876070.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
It's 100% true if you know anything about anything. You're happy he's gone because the media made him a bad guy.

For you it is true, but it’ll never be fact.

The media didn’t sway my feelings of Trump, his actions over 4yrs of office did.

zrickety

The Fixer
We were two weeks to flatten the curve a fucking year ago when you could count the deaths on one hand. People like you and your cult politicized and propagandized is to over 400k dead and over 1k new infections daily.

Meanwhile countries who’s people did what’s right for the greater good are in a MUCH better place.

I’ve always thought the US was a backwater hillbilly in a tux at the country club... took COVID to show the rest of the world.
Why aren't we following the lead of these other countries? Why isn't every country? It's all bullshit. It's about control.
When they want to swab your asshole, they are seeing how far they can push. Social experiment.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Sometimes I think this whole thread came about because zrick's doctor wife knows he is gullible and just messes with him to get him spun up.

"Honey, you have to wear these three masks. Now bend over so I can take a swab."
"What? Why?"
"You know I wouldn't, but I work at a hospital and those damn Democrats..."

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Why aren't we following the lead of these other countries? Why isn't every country? It's all bullshit. It's about control.
When they want to swab your asshole, they are seeing how far they can push. Social experiment.

We are not following the lead of other countries because stupid fucks like you, made it about YeR FrEeDuMs, and not about public health. You followed then lead of a authoritarian idiot that idiots put in charge. We, even those that are doing their level best to make this better, are suffering because your brainwashed cult.

start looking beyond your sOUrcEs and actually do some critical logic testing.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Maybe we misunderstood each other. What I responded to was if people were only allowed to have 2 children and they were the same sex eventually there wouldn't be any newborns. There wouldn't be any children to adopt.
That actually makes sense to you? First, nowhere did I say only allow people to have 2 children. I said economic development reduces the birth rate. Second, 1.8% of the population is gay or lesbian. I think we'll be ok if they decide not to have babies.
Where did you copy pasta this from?
From your mom's myspace account.