GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Lmao@ Chiefsfan99

Corprin

Autocross Champion
So fun story in tune with current events.

Was in Baghdad, across the way from the embassy visiting a sister company from Ft. Lewis. Found out they had a landline drop with free calls to the states... um yes please.

I enter the building and there’s two dudes playing some sort of Madden college football game thing on the X-Box. I learned one of the dude’s name is Smith, because he was getting REALLY pissed when his team, Ohio, would make an error and I’d have to ask him to quiet down... a lot.

At the end of the game, he spikes the controller against the concrete floor, exploding it, jumps at the TV “pinches” the QB that missed the pass on the screen and SCREAMS “YOU’LL NEVER PLAY FOR OHIO STATE AGAIN!!!

The other dude goes “WHAT THE FUCK SMITH, WE’RE IN IRAQ, IT’S NOT LIKE WE CAN JUST GO TO WALLMART AND GET A NEW FUCKING CONTROLLER!!”

Words were exchanged and Smith stormed off.

A year later I’m now in the same unit as Smith and Ohio makes it into some big game. Smith buys a brand new massive (circa 2006 or so) plasma TV, just for the game. As the game progresses Ohio is doing poorly, so we keep calling his house to check on him (poke fun). Eventually his wife answers the phone and tells us to stop calling, he’s not amused. We, respecting his wishes, tried to call back, and phone is off the hook.

Find out Ohio looses the game, he throws the remote and damages the screen. Smith being a decent shot hits the thing dead center mass creating a black spot.

Never have I met someone that into a team. Till @GTIfan99 that is.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So fun story in tune with current events.

Was in Baghdad, across the way from the embassy visiting a sister company from Ft. Lewis. Found out they had a landline drop with free calls to the states... um yes please.

I enter the building and there’s two dudes playing some sort of Madden college football game thing on the X-Box. I learned one of the dude’s name is Smith, because he was getting REALLY pissed when his team, Ohio, would make an error and I’d have to ask him to quiet down... a lot.

At the end of the game, he spikes the controller against the concrete floor, exploding it, jumps at the TV “pinches” the QB that missed the pass on the screen and SCREAMS “YOU’LL NEVER PLAY FOR OHIO STATE AGAIN!!!

The other dude goes “WHAT THE FUCK SMITH, WE’RE IN IRAQ, IT’S NOT LIKE WE CAN JUST GO TO WALLMART AND GET A NEW FUCKING CONTROLLER!!”

Words were exchanged and Smith stormed off.

A year later I’m now in the same unit as Smith and Ohio makes it into some big game. Smith buys a brand new massive (circa 2006 or so) plasma TV, just for the game. As the game progresses Ohio is doing poorly, so we keep calling his house to check on him (poke fun). Eventually his wife answers the phone and tells us to stop calling, he’s not amused. We, respecting his wishes, tried to call back, and phone is off the hook.

Find out Ohio looses the game, he throws the remote and damages the screen. Smith being a decent shot hits the thing dead center mass creating a black spot.

Never have I met someone that into a team. Till @GTIfan99 that is.
I honestly don't even like sports ball. I JUST HATE BRADY AND IT'S MORE FUN POSTING IN HERE THAN WATCHING THIS ABORTION OF A GAME.