GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Counterpoint:
Mk6 owner: scamdemic!
Another mk6: moon landing fake!
Another mk6: 911 was the CIA!
Another mk6: the election was rigged!
Another mk6: earth is flat!
Another mk6: where we go one, we go all!!
As a just previous mk6 owner i will add THE WORLD IS ENDING WERE ALL GONNA DIEEEEE

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I'm sure you could fabricate one, just get the app

No mullet...but they have the “Karen”

EF697142-4118-4D54-9C5C-D7A57B1352BE.jpeg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Signature worthy comment
Definitely a zinger but it was later proven to be #fakenews when ole JL revealed he's never been to a strip club.

Although his words were:
Not really especially considering I've never wasted my money in a strip joint. I guess that you would know though.
He only says "wasted money" so maybe he's talking about just watching without tipping...like a creeper...😟

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Definitely a zinger but it was later proven to be #fakenews when ole JL revealed he's never been to a strip club.

Although his words were:

He only says "wasted money" so maybe he's talking about just watching without tipping...like a creeper...😟
How about I've never been in a strip club.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
They're like:

"He's driving a GTI...must be a baller"
There are some people who know what a GTI is and then there's lots of young kids especially in Civics that if the light turns red and they're behind me and the lane is open next to me they will swerve into that lane and make it obvious that they want to go. I'm thinking like it's a waste of fuel to blow him away but they need to be taught a lesson.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
There are some people who know what a GTI is and then there's lots of young kids especially in Civics that if the light turns red and they're behind me and the lane is open next to me they will swerve into that lane and make it obvious that they want to go. I'm thinking like it's a waste of fuel to blow him away but they need to be taught a lesson.
The lesson: Don't fuck with Grandpa Jim you low torque whipper-snappers