GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Of course he is. He's a spineless twat.
Yeah, I didn't believe for a second that he would move against The Great 🍊.

Their party is finished, they should all just get fake tans too. They have no leaders strong enough to reclaim it. I'm certain they'll take the house and senate in the mid term but I don't know if I ever see a Republican becoming the President again.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
There are some people who know what a GTI is and then there's lots of young kids especially in Civics that if the light turns red and they're behind me and the lane is open next to me they will swerve into that lane and make it obvious that they want to go. I'm thinking like it's a waste of fuel to blow him away but they need to be taught a lesson.
I do the same thing. The gas is worth it.
In related news, I've started parting out the Mini...intake parts alone almost buy the JDM K24 I'm putting in it. The RSX Transmission actually costs more than the engine.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Yeah, I didn't believe for a second that he would move against The Great 🍊.

Their party is finished, they should all just get fake tans too. They have no leaders strong enough to reclaim it. I'm certain they'll take the house and senate in the mid term but I don't know if I ever see a Republican becoming the President again.
Pretty naive to say they're never be a Republican president again. Of course there will be. And remember I'm not rooting I'm an independent.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Pretty naive to say they're never be a Republican president again. Of course there will be. And remember I'm not rooting I'm an independent.
Pretty sure only the party of Trump still exists so we've seen that plays locally, but not nationally.

Republicans are already very outnumbered, hence why they won't cast off Trump, they can't lose any votes. Only jury mandering and voter suppression keep their seats now in all but the reddest of areas.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There REALLY a difference?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The Republicans will move away from Trump. Even if Trump is acquitted and tries to run for office again I don't see the Republican Party supporting him.
No they will not. The mob is in charge now. They will do what the mob wants.

Go read the rise and fall of Rome.