GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

cb1111

Pretty sure only the party of Trump still exists so we've seen that plays locally, but not nationally.

Republicans are already very outnumbered, hence why they won't cast off Trump, they can't lose any votes. Only jury mandering and voter suppression keep their seats now in all but the reddest of areas.
jury mandering?

And this is why this entire discussion is so stupid - 99% of the people here have no clue what they are talking about or are using words they don't understand (or words that don't exist)

GolNat

Autocross Champion
reported. Those three were fuckwits, Tanner especially. He’s more of a fucking jackass in reAl life.

Rut was my favorite but I enjoyed the show. It is certainly no replacement for the original one and is not the Grand Tour but I was entertained.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
jury mandering?

And this is why this entire discussion is so stupid - 99% of the people here have no clue what they are talking about or are using words they don't understand (or words that don't exist)
This whole thread is full of that.

Phur

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
jury mandering?

Gerrymandering *

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Hopefully Trump just fades away now. At least we shouldn't hear much from him since he's banned from most platforms.