GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Nah, it's the borderline slave labor. Even if oil costs were triple, shipping in bulk on a container ship costs almost nothing, literally a few pennies. The ground transport once it reaches the US is way more expensive.

Yes, that'd be wrong. It's partly regulation, partly power source diversity, partly aging infrastructure. Modern equipment prevents cascading failures, regulation helps pay for reliability upgrades and creates a framework for the capacity market and spinning reserves that would pick up the slack when power generators are isolated for faults.
Regardless of how great the infrastructure is mother nature can still knock out power.

zrickety

The Fixer

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Reason #37 to get a dashcam that records 24/7. Go out and find my mailbox knocked over.

1613441573193.png

This lady was turning around in my neighbors driveway, backs into my mailbox and takes it out, and just drives off.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I tested out the streets a few times today, a lot more snow than usual in TX. Also, they’re a bunch of pinochas that don’t know what to do. My power is out, 50 yards away the power is on. I don’t see any ‘rolling’ going on like the cunts kept saying on the news.

Carry on...

Corprin

Autocross Champion
LOL, I am assuming you are reading it all for the very first time, it's sad being that you are like 44 years old.

2nd amendment does not differentiate."A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
It's not for 'deer hunting,' it's to keep the government in check.

it was written in to allow for the people to be proficient with arms if they were members of the militia. Nearly every state disbanded their militia and created the national guard to fill the role. Since you’ve never manned up and served, it’s not a shock you don’t understand this. Your group of merry cos-players in empty Chinese plate carriers, is not a "well regulated militia" nor will it ever be. For the definition of "well regulated" to be met you must be controlled by a hierarchy within the government... which you are not.

to date nobody has ever said you don’t have the right to bear arms. Limitations on the type of arms was initiated in the NFA and later the AWB. Honestly, the way most of the fuckwits in this coutry act, I am starting to agree with the limitation of "evil scary rifles and guns." For the arms that are currently limited, I really have no problem with since frankly I can have anything I want.

I’m curious to see what skeletons will be let out of your box if they start flipping through your history, debtor.

Article 4 section 4 is interesting...

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a REPUBLICAN Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."
I've seen plenty of 'domestic violence' with the media cheering them on.

I know this must be news to your dumb ass, but we live in a Republic, hence a “Republican form of government”. It’s a sad excuse for trolling on this one because I have faith everyone, even @KevinC, knows what type of government we have. You are the only dipshit in this conversation that seems to be confused.

Furthermore, how exactly does your argument actually apply to the provisions under Article 4? That simply gives the power of the legislature and executive to push down acts of domestic violence, say like we saw on January 6. This provision is further defined by both the Posse Comitatus and Insurrection Acts. Sadly your demigod allowed it to occur so he could overthrow the will of the people. I sure hope he and his cult, like yourself, are all held accountable for your treason.

1st amendment 'no law abridging the right of the people to peaceably assemble' they violate this regularly for the Rona.

I shouldn't be shocked that you are making the same nit-picking arguments on this subject as you do in every one else. Next time try to quote the WHOLE amendment, as it's not very long. Here, let me help you:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Congress didn't make any law abridging your freedoms under this Amendment, if you think they have... please let me know where.

Maybe you've heard of the Declaration of Independence??
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."
"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers FROM the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, IT IS THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO ALTER OR TO ABOLISH IT, and to institute new Government"

Yes, the people have the right to change our form of government, but it is VERY clear that in order to do so, it must be ratified by the majority, not by the loony fucking band of fuckups, dipshits, and retards you identify with.

It's cute that you are reading all this the first time. If you'd like some lessons in how this all works and the meaning of it all, I'm happy to dust off some of those classes for your benefit.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
LOL, I am assuming you are reading it all for the very first time, it's sad being that you are like 44 years old.

it was written in to allow for the people to be proficient with arms if they were members of the militia. Nearly every state disbanded their militia and created the national guard to fill the role. Since you’ve never manned up and served, it’s not a shock you don’t understand this. Your group of merry cos-players in empty Chinese plate carriers, is not a "well regulated militia" nor will it ever be. For the definition of "well regulated" to be met you must be controlled by a hierarchy within the government... which you are not.

to date nobody has ever said you don’t have the right to bear arms. Limitations on the type of arms was initiated in the NFA and later the AWB. Honestly, the way most of the fuckwits in this coutry act, I am starting to agree with the limitation of "evil scary rifles and guns." For the arms that are currently limited, I really have no problem with since frankly I can have anything I want.

I’m curious to see what skeletons will be let out of your box if they start flipping through your history, debtor.

I know this must be news to your dumb ass, but we live in a Republic, hence a “Republican form of government”. It’s a sad excuse for trolling on this one because I have faith everyone, even @KevinC, knows what type of government we have. You are the only dipshit in this conversation that seems to be confused.

Furthermore, how exactly does your argument actually apply to the provisions under Article 4? That simply gives the power of the legislature and executive to push down acts of domestic violence, say like we saw on January 6. This provision is further defined by both the Posse Comitatus and Insurrection Acts. Sadly your demigod allowed it to occur so he could overthrow the will of the people. I sure hope he and his cult, like yourself, are all held accountable for your treason.

I shouldn't be shocked that you are making the same nit-picking arguments on this subject as you do in every one else. Next time try to quote the WHOLE amendment, as it's not very long. Here, let me help you:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Congress didn't make any law abridging your freedoms under this Amendment, if you think they have... please let me know where.

Yes, the people have the right to change our form of government, but it is VERY clear that in order to do so, it must be ratified by the majority, not by the loony fucking band of fuckups, dipshits, and retards you identify with.

It's cute that you are reading all this the first time. If you'd like some lessons in how this all works and the meaning of it all, I'm happy to dust off some of those classes for your benefit.
If I recall. As you said, the states folded the militias in and created the national guard.

no idea why they’re still allowed tbh

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

How do you know he's reading it for a while the first time?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
If I recall. As you said, the states folded the militias in and created the national guard.

no idea why they’re still allowed tbh

Because the Amendment doesn't require membership in a well regulated militia to have the right to bear arms, just that the well regulated militia is required to maintain sovereignty. That is the extent of the reference to militias. When the founders wrote this all, there was no money to support a standing Army sufficient enough to repel a large aggressor on its own. Having a reserve force of farmers willing to stand for their independence, using their personally owned arms was necessary. It was to ensure not only proficiency, but to prevent the birth of tyranny by ensuring the people could stand up for themselves. In my opinion, the real issue lies in the fucking idiots like @zrickety over there who think that putting on a mask and stay home to help the common good is tyranny. He wouldn't know what an actual tyrannical rule was if it had it's jack-boot on his fucking neck.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
How do you know he's reading it for a while the first time?

Because he's making the same dumb points that people who don't understand anything they are picking and choosing the parts that make their point do. He's like listening to the typical trumpettes, or whack job right wingers, or even Trump's lawyers. It all sounds good to those who are not well read on the subject, but those that are just shake our heads saying "what the fuck are you on about now?" If it's not his first time reading it, he should probably read the whole thing and try to actually comprehend what he is talking about. He just makes himself out to be more of an idiot than we all know him to be.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Because the Amendment doesn't require membership in a well regulated militia to have the right to bear arms, just that the well regulated militia is required to maintain sovereignty. That is the extent of the reference to militias. When the founders wrote this all, there was no money to support a standing Army sufficient enough to repel a large aggressor on its own. Having a reserve force of farmers willing to stand for their independence, using their personally owned arms was necessary. It was to ensure not only proficiency, but to prevent the birth of tyranny by ensuring the people could stand up for themselves. In my opinion, the real issue lies in the fucking idiots like @zrickety over there who think that putting on a mask and stay home to help the common good is tyranny. He wouldn't know what an actual tyrannical rule was if it had it's jack-boot on his fucking neck.
Guess I’ll be calling and leaving a message to congressman crow.

dude some people want to feel subjugated so bad, they’ll see arrest in anything.