GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I suppose the NRA and 80 million Trump supporters are all idiots too?
Your bias is showing. We overthrew a corrupt government in 1776, we collectively have every right to do it again.
I am not calling for insurrection, but stating a fact. Our government is broken and in need of being 'altered or abolished.'

Yes.

The NRA is trash and should be allowed to die. They have fleeced stupid people for far too long.

if Trump had 80 million supporters, why didn’t they vote for him? It’s almost like a number you got from your cult, with the rest of the lies.

Which bias is showing, go on...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
2nd amendment does not differentiate.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
It's not for 'deer hunting,' it's to keep the government in check.

Article 4 section 4 is interesting...
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a REPUBLICAN Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."
I've seen plenty of 'domestic violence' with the media cheering them on.

1st amendment 'no law abridging the right of the people to peaceably assemble' they violate this regularly for the Rona.

Maybe you've heard of the Declaration of Independence??
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."
"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers FROM the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, IT IS THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO ALTER OR TO ABOLISH IT, and to institute new Government"
DofI is not a legal document as in it does not have lawful power. Take inspiration but it's not something to take as a legal precedent.

cb1111

Yes, they are idiots, all of them, but 80 million didn't vote for Trump.

Anyone that thinks an immoral pathological liar billionaire con man is the fix for what ails our county probably shouldn't be allowed to own fire arms.
Why do you interact with that fucking liar, cheat and obvious moron. Saying he is dumber than dirt is an insult to dirt.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
You're right, Congress did not make any such law, but Governors and Mayors took it upon themselves to do it.
We are very close to having that majority ratify changing our form of government...

lol. You’re an idiot.

a majority for what? You call all those fucking idiots at the Capitol the “majority”?!?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
You're right, Congress did not make any such law, but Governors and Mayors took it upon themselves to do it.
We are very close to having that majority ratify changing our form of government...
Your ideal form of government is super dependent on the electoral college and the filibuster 😂

pay me

Reactions: WAP

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Bullshit u did. No way u could afford one of his crooked ass pardons

The date was 02/14/21. You know weeks AFTER the douchebag was nopped back to FL. I’m sure that was part of his cult thought that Mar3 is the next moved goalpost.