GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
1613447804674.png

zrickety

The Fixer
lol. You’re an idiot.

a majority for what? You call all those fucking idiots at the Capitol the “majority”?!?
The majority were not at the Capitol...but it was a big crowd the media refused to show.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Yes, they are idiots, all of them, but 80 million didn't vote for Trump.

Anyone that thinks an immoral pathological liar billionaire con man is the fix for what ails our county probably shouldn't be allowed to own fire arms.
Too late.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
The majority were not at the Capitol...but it was a big crowd the media refused to show.

The traitors at the capitol were the only ones willing to change the government. Your supporting it makes you just as much of a traitor as those who chose an authoritarian loser over their country.

A few hundred thousand cult followers, plus the traitors, plus people too pussy to show up, like you, are also not the majority.

I’m betting you’re still pissed that you live in a blue country, in a blue state, in a blue county, in a blue polling district.

zrickety

The Fixer
The traitors at the capitol were the only ones willing to change the government. Your supporting it makes you just as much of a traitor as those who chose an authoritarian loser over their country.

A few hundred thousand cult followers, plus the traitors, plus people too pussy to show up, like you, are also not the majority.

I’m betting you’re still pissed that you live in a blue country, in a blue state, in a blue county, in a blue polling district.
It's very much red. On the map and in person. Only the county data was switched on election night...

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
MANY OF THEM STILL UP.
1613448523676.png

zrickety

The Fixer
That's because rednecks are the only ones to put dumb political signs in their yards.
I can count the Biden signs on one hand...yet somehow he was more popular than 0barna?

zrickety

The Fixer