GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Man, I REALLY want some of that georgia weed. You're high as hell lol
I wish. Then maybe anything from the last year would make sense.

zrickety

The Fixer
Holy shit wtf? A champion for black people? Now that's the most asinine thing you've said in all 1700 pages of this thread
PROVIDE YOU LINK

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Great Orange on the black community-
  • “We enacted landmark criminal justice reform, something that nobody else could get done."
  • “We secured permanent and record funding for HBCUs — that’s historically black colleges and universities — numbers that they never thought were possible."
  • “We expanded affordable options for better health care."
  • “We created Opportunity Zones,” tax breaks for investing in low-income areas.
  • “We achieved the lowest black, Hispanic, and Asian unemployment rates in American history.”

Phur

Autocross Champion
Do you have power yet?
We never lost it. We’re in Southern Indiana. We’re actually getting a decent amount of snow at the moment.

I’m sure that we will lose power soon though. Not weather related, mind you. Dildoes just love hitting poles around here. It’s kind of like their favorite pastime.

zrickety

The Fixer
@jay745 If I was stoned on amazing weed, I would be doing something else besides vw-based social media.

zrickety

The Fixer
1613450048003.png