GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
This also seemingly explains how this is not he largest thread on the golfmkx forums

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
A mother fucker like u needs to consider something cuz holy fucking shit, jim
Not taking the bait tonight Keehs360. With all this talk about the universe I think I'll eat and watch a documentary on CuriosityStream about the universe. I'm hoping I can stay awake to the end.
Those narrators on the documentaries always have a soothing voice that makes me sleepy.
🥱

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Let's talk about the Equality Act. The House passed it yesterday and the media was pretty quiet. Apparently kids as young as 3 can get a sex change without their parents permission.
This is insane.
Also, refusing to serve someone based on your religious beliefs will be an automatic jail sentence.
What the hell happened to separation of church and state?

I will cover your $500 debt if you can point out in that document where it says 3 year olds can get sex change operations.

You must have missed my offer Zrick, since you would never spread false information around. I just wanted to bring this up again, as this is a great opportunity for you to finally settle your debts to the forum without having to actually pay a cent.

Last edited:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Not taking the bait tonight Keehs360. With all this talk about the universe I think I'll eat and watch a documentary on CuriosityStream about the universe. I'm hoping I can stay awake to the end.
Those narrators on the documentaries always have a soothing voice that makes me sleepy.
🥱
Stop advertising

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Possibly. The point is however the universe started it had to start from something. I'm not trying to be contrary. I just can't wrap my brain around how there was nothing and now this. Something had to create the nothing that started the universe. But whatever that was had to come from something. And that something had to be created by something else. It's never ending.
We don't know where the matter came from, but proposing a creator did creates the same issue. Where did the creator come from, if everything has to have an origin.

I'm going with aliens.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The big bang doesn't state we came from nothing, it states EVERYTHING was once a whole and because of how we observe matter and gravity to work - wouldn't stay that way for long. The various complex chemicals we can observe on earth had to be of been created elsewhere as the heat and pressure required to form matter into those compositions isn't able to be replicated on our, or our suns scale for the most part. The big bang rests on the theory that matter can neither BE CREATED nor DESTROYED. We can merely alter the shape and form that matter takes based on the energy given or removed from it.
That reminds me of the law of conservation of happiness. Did other services other than the Navy observe the law?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
🥱
My wife and I subscribe to The Great Courses. Similar, but larger range of subjects.

cb1111

I have the Johnson and Johnson. Got it at the va. I was in a testing program thingy for it.

so far my efficacy (whatever the fuck that is) is and has been since a week after the shot, 89%. My last blood draw was right before Valentine’s Day.
Good job, but that isn't how efficacy works. There is no blood test to determine how "resistant" you are to catching a disease.

1614485249800.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Good job, but that isn't how efficacy works. There is no blood test to determine how "resistant" you are to catching a disease.

View attachment 204631
I’ve no idea what efficacy really is. I’m only repeating the results of my last blood test. Other metrics were saturation and some other shit. Actually two more other shits.

I was asked to volunteer due to me ticking a lot of genetic and racial boxes

cb1111

I’ve no idea what efficacy really is. I’m only repeating the results of my last blood test. Other metrics were saturation and some other shit. Actually two more other shits.

I was asked to volunteer due to me ticking a lot of genetic and racial boxes
Thanks for volunteering. I volunteered (but didn't get picked) for the Astra Zeneca vaccine at Walter Reed - I spent too much time in the UK in the 80's.

Did you ever get told that you actually got the vaccine and not a placebo?