GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Even Congress doesn't read the bills they pass...hundreds or thousands of pages long and nobody knows what's in them until after the fact.
I have some free time on my hands, but not that kind of free time.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
31 million viewers online, for the record...
View attachment 204786
That's because his disciples tune in for conspiracy nonsense, and the rest of us tune in for comedy gold (which incidentally, I heard is the name of the statue they rolled out at CPAC...)

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
That's because his disciples tune in for conspiracy nonsense, and the rest of us tune in for comedy gold (which incidentally, I heard is the name of the statue they rolled out at CPAC...)
Not to mention you never quite knew what the hell the guy was going to come up with next.. Biden is a little more turtle speed, he's not going to glass the middle east without a large build up.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Even Congress doesn't read the bills they pass...hundreds or thousands of pages long and nobody knows what's in them until after the fact.
those are elected officials. you're just a jabroni on a VW forum, where things actually matter!

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Cancel culture has ended all meaningful conversations, change my mind.
EXCEPT ON GOLF FORUM OBVIOUSLY.
This is the last refuge on the internet boys.

golfdave

Autocross Champion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Man all this Mayo talk. You guys still playing in the minors, you gotta step up your game.

Everyone knows hollandaise sauce is where it's at.
View attachment 204717
real Hollandiase is good but a pain to make
he's right you know
Yes, they can drive cars too.

Not well, but they can press them pedals.
quoted for the multi-quote triggering

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I will admit that I heard that information in passing, I did not verify it. However, here is a California bill that is trying to ban trans surgery until age 6, which implies that they can already do it now.
California bill would ban intersex surgery for young kids - ABC News (go.com)

Buddy, you have a weird as fuck way of interpreting stuff. Or, like you said, you don't actually verify, read, or understand what you're regurgitating.

That cited bill? Did you read the article? It's not trying to ban trans surgery, implying trans surgery is already an option for kids.

It's trying to ban surgery on infants born with intersex characteristics. You know, hermaphrodites (being blunt). You born with a medical condition of having both a penis and a vagina? Right now, a doctor could operate on an infant like that. The bill is trying to ban the surgery until the child is 6.

Absolutely nothing about little Johnny getting his penis chopped off because he wants to be Suzie.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion