GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
So....you're not paying?

I haven't seen it outlined in the Equality Bill yet where it says 3 year olds can get sex change operations.

If we're going to go down the path of "It doesn't explicitly say they can't, so that must mean they are able to", well... Do we really want to set the standard for that is how things work?

zrickety

The Fixer
I haven't seen it outlined in the Equality Bill yet where it says 3 year olds can get sex change operations.

If we're going to go down the path of "It doesn't explicitly say they can't, so that must mean they are able to", well... Do we really want to set the standard for that is how things work?
If they say you can't be discriminated against based on age or status, this could be construed a number of ways. Not saying that's where it's headed, but you know certain people will take liberties with language like this.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Buddy, you have a weird as fuck way of interpreting stuff. Or, like you said, you don't actually verify, read, or understand what you're regurgitating.

That cited bill? Did you read the article? It's not trying to ban trans surgery, implying trans surgery is already an option for kids.

It's trying to ban surgery on infants born with intersex characteristics. You know, hermaphrodites (being blunt). You born with a medical condition of having both a penis and a vagina? Right now, a doctor could operate on an infant like that. The bill is trying to ban the surgery until the child is 6.

Absolutely nothing about little Johnny getting his penis chopped off because he wants to be Suzie.

How dare you actually read the bill and make an informed decision.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Damn, you're being quite reasonable about this.

Like, you actually gave Rickety the benefit of the doubt.
Yeah dude. That’s crazy. I said “wow zricks always full of shit yet Mayo dude is being so calm and understanding of zricks bullshit”

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion