GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Jim had “service bays” too 😂

Jim's "service bays" 😂😂

CloudyUnevenAcouchi-max-1mb.gif

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I will admit that I heard that information in passing, I did not verify it. However, here is a California bill that is trying to ban trans surgery until age 6, which implies that they can already do it now.
California bill would ban intersex surgery for young kids - ABC News (go.com)

And here are some older articles talking about parents who have already started the process.
At Age 3 — Transitioning From Jack To Jackie : NPR Ed : NPR
Allowing a three-year-old to be transgender is insane (washingtonexaminer.com)
So you lied. Got it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Can't you read. The post you quoted said my gas station didn't do any mechanical work. It was a modern day gas pumper, car wash, convenience store gas station.
What kind of car wash?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The state is already trying to vaccinate kids without parental consent...as I said last year, this kind of control is a slippery slope.
(As we are about to celebrate 1 year of '15 days to slow the spread')
Again, the spread was slowed. People not following recommendations post shutdown are the issue.

And your boy Trump and his wife both got the vaccination. Do you feel stupid yet?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Won’t lie, I’ve kicked around the idea of buying a gas station with work bay. Slang cheap gas and smokes to pay the bills... use the work bay for my own shit.

Debating now on a 12x32’ addition on my garage or building a 48x32 heated pole barn on my dad’s property.