GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I never got mine, what a moronic endeavor. I never had doubts the vaccine was safe, farmers have gotten it for a long time, but the logistics of a naval vessel or combat unit being attacked being attacked just doesn't add up. I never made anyone that didn't want it get it either. If you were exposed, here's a week of cipro, and go on with your life. No way I was going to ruin someone's career over that. What an overblown knee jerk reaction by the DOD.

Reaction? No sir, it was planned out that way. The vaccines we got were for our weaponized anthrax, not that of the evil doers.

Only CBRN we saw in Iraq was left over nerve agents.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Same as your opinion doesn't mean much. You're just an inbred.
Oh no, bront called me an inbreed.

Didn't you come from a small town? Are you confessing something through projection?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Reaction? No sir, it was planned out that way. The vaccines we got were for our weaponized anthrax, not that of the evil doers.
Anthrax is easy to use if you're goal is to scare people, but it's really hard to weaponize and effectively deliver.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Anthrax is easy to use if you're goal is to scare people, but it's really hard to weaponize and effectively deliver.

Most biological weapons are that way. They are more effective against the indigenous population, rather than a military force. But it’s their psychological effects that make them useful. CBRN was the only shit that scared me to the core.... moreso when the baddies used a nerve agent arty shell for an IED. Was stuck at FOB Falcon for hours because of that shit.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
27 days til Rickety gets his signature back.

Unstoppable SCAMdemic onward.

Participate in your thread @zrickety, shit got wild while you were slacking at villainy yesterday.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
So theres nothing “stamped” on my current calipers, they’re OEM painted brakes. It seems that buying covers wouldn’t suffice so I’m thinking I’d have to get new calipers with the GTI logo on it.

The normal GTI has the 312mm disc calipers (57mm piston) painted red.....the GTE has the same calipers but painted blue, & the GTD & other cars with the DCC option have the grey painted versions...there is NO name plate.

The 340mm disc PP option for the GTI uses the "R"/CCS" calipers which are 60mm pistons & a different caliper design to the 57mm piston ones. These calipers allow the fitment of a "name plate" , which can have "R", GTI, or Clubsport written on it. The calipers may be painted black for R, silver for "R-Performance" or red for GTI PP....

Simples...

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Real car talk, psh.😐

Anyway, member when @riceburner dramatically quit the SCAMdemic only to show up again less than a week later?

Let's see if Keehs can stay away longer, I think el-burner made it like 6 days or so. 😄

Gambling opportunity Rickety! Don't miss out!

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
I'm not searching your posts, but that's exactly what you've been doing in this thread.
Nope it's because you won't find it. You are probably the most prejudice stuck-up jerk in this thread. And the biggest cry baby too. Your just upset that I call you out on it. Get off your high horse your not making the world a better place. You only ever want to put people in a catagory so you can hate them.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Why do you even have to comment about how Jay votes unless you're trying to sway his opinion?
Because he's a miserable asshole who hates his life and finds pleasure in getting offended by everything/everyone. Arguing with people is the best part of his day.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Nope it's because you won't find it. You are probably the most prejudice stuck-up jerk in this thread. And the biggest cry baby too. Your just upset that I call you out on it. Get off your high horse your not making the world a better place. You only ever want to put people in a catagory so you can hate them.
Nailed it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
BS, everytime someone in the thread gets called out for blatant racism, you chime in with "everyone is racist to you".

Fuck you. The only people being called racist are those that say racist shit.

And who exactly do I hate?

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Because he's a miserable asshole who hates his life and finds pleasure in getting offended by everything/everyone. Arguing with people is the best part of his day.
How am I miserable or hate my life? Talk about assumptions.

This entire point of this thread is people arguing about shit. You just get your panties in a twist because you can't actually defend your point of view with anything other than calling people sheep. Zrickety is a much better troll than you. 1/10, would not read again.