GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
What's even dumber is the "voting for the lesser of 2 evils is still voting for evil", like any politician is free from something people would consider an "evil".

Vote for who you want, but don't hide behind some imaginary virtue of not voting for the "lesser of 2 evils". You voted for the lesser of 4 or 5 evils. Don't kid yourself or try to BS me.
The bigger take away from the lesser of 2 evils principal is the fact that we don't only have 2 choices when voting.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The bigger take away from the lesser of 2 evils principal is the fact that we don't only have 2 choices when voting.
The bigger lesson is that the politician you think isn't an evil is an evil to other people.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
IMG_3583.jpg

Dat Mayo Sammy Hit Different

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Yep....

Various news channels over here reporting the same:-

"named the suspect as 25-year-old Noah Green, according to, originally thought to be from Indiana, lived in Covington, Virginia.- He was unemployed and he said on his Facebook page that the past few years had been "tough" and the past few months "tougher"."

"He was enrolled on a part-time MBA online course at Florida State University and records show he recently travelled to Botswana and South Africa,"

"Some of his posts on Facebook made reference to the Black nationalist group, Nation of Islam - as well as referring to the "end times", the anti-Christ, and government "mind control"."

US Capitol attack: What do we know so far about suspect Noah Green? | US News | Sky News

Sounds like somebody who needs help & "associated himself" with a "Cause"

I don't think CNN has showed a picture of the guy yet. I don't think they even mentioned that he's AA.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The guy that attacked the capital sounds like a mentally ill lone wolf. That's the way this works, right? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm not sure what your referring too?
How are you unsure that your opinion was an opinion?

The "voting for the lesser of 2 evils" isn't just saying there are more than 2 parties to vote for. It says the 2 major parties are evil and implies the other choice aren't. You can certainly have the opinion that you're right and the lesson is that there are more than 2 parties to vote for, but it's an opinion.

In my opinion, the phrase is nonsense, and all politicians GOP, Dem. Green and Libertarian are considered evils by other people.

So not sure why you don't understand that your opinion has no more merit than mine.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Sounds like it. I'm just glad he didn't survive. Spared the cost of a trial and probable insanity defense.