GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If this age group didn't get hospitalized last year, in the first 3 waves, I would ask you to do some critical thinking.
Maybe the masks are making them sick? Bacterial pneumonia, fungal infections. Maybe indirectly weakening their immune system?
Orrrrrrrr, hear me out, viruses mutate at an increasing rate the more times it's transmitted and this virus is becoming more contagious and pathogenic as it mutates.

Crazy that would have to be explained to a paramedic married to the doctor of the year, but then again, we know you're a pathological liar.

Reactions: WAP

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
I don't really think it's fair to compare private and public schools anyhow. I went to both growing up, and private tend to be much smaller class sizes and structured differently. The atmosphere is more controlling, and at the end of the day they tend to be for-profit (Or a religious school so they can be for-profit but not say it).

Public schools have to take everyone in their district, and there can be varied degrees of control. Not to mention you're also talking differences in infrastructure as well. Most private schools are in newer buildings with proper circulation and other things.

We still have public schools out here that only have a gas heater for winter and ceiling fans for the majority of the campus.

cb1111

Orrrrrrrr, hear me out, viruses mutate at an increasing rate the more times it's transmitted and this virus is becoming more contagious and pathogenic as it mutates.

Crazy that would have to be explained to a paramedic married to the doctor of the year, but then again, we know you're a pathological liar.
No, no, it isn't the mutations or anything like that. It is wearing a mask that makes you sick, damnit.

Did you forget that the fucking liar and cheat is a medical expert?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No, no, it isn't the mutations or anything like that. It is wearing a mask that makes you sick, damnit
I wore a mask 8 to 12 hours a day for a decade and barely survived it. I wish I'd known zrickety then, he and his doctor of the year imaginary wife could have warned me.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
its been many months now....
Many months of what and where?

The issue is the variants are affecting kids at a higher rate. There could be zero issue where you live because a particular variant isn't community spread in your area at this time.

Remember early on when large coastal cities were hit with covid 19 first, then slowly to smaller cities and moved inland, then spread to more rural areas?

Variants and waves of cases tend to follow the same pattern.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1617813549164.jpg

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Many months of what and where?

The issue is the variants are affecting kids at a higher rate. There could be zero issue where you live because a particular variant isn't community spread in your area at this time.

Remember early on when large coastal cities were hit with covid 19 first, then slowly to smaller cities and moved inland, then spread to more rural areas?

Variants and waves of cases tend to follow the same pattern.
Many months of in person learning and active testing with few outbreaks and when someone does get it they are home for a few weeks.
The rest of the time 90%+ of the students are in person.

Relaying stories from a colleague who is certainly no covid denier and wears a mask and is getting his shots.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Cuomo is accused of things like:

Unwanted kisses on the cheek.

Putting his hands on a woman's shoulders.

Putting his arm around a woman's waist for a photo.

Cupping a woman's face with 2 hands.

Creep-like stuff in this day and age for sure. It's a far cry from what Gaetz is accused of however.

Also, if you have supported the Great 🍊 at anytime you have forfeited the right to criticize anyone else for how they treat women.
The only one that treats women properly is Obama because he's the girl in the relationship. ;)