GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Hitler invented All Season tires.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Interesting thought and something I legitimately worried about during the Trump administration (less so now, but still a concern):
If you buy shares of a company or their bonds, and their primary business is marijuana production and distribution, could you be prosecuted under federal law? It's still technically illegal to produce and sell under federal law and giving them money could be considered "providing material support to a criminal enterprise". If the money crossed state lines, let's say I live in Delaware and pick a company in Colorado, that puts me squarely into federal jurisdiction.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Interesting thought and something I legitimately worried about during the Trump administration (less so now, but still a concern):
If you buy shares of a company or their bonds, and their primary business is marijuana production and distribution, could you be prosecuted under federal law? It's still technically illegal to produce and sell under federal law and giving them money could be considered "providing material support to a criminal enterprise". If the money crossed state lines, let's say I live in Delaware and pick a company in Colorado, that puts me squarely into federal jurisdiction.
lol-wut.jpg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Lay off the weed, man ;)

Daks

Autocross Champion
Come to Canada. I walk my dog at 7AM every morning and I often smell people smoking up already and I live in a relatively nice neighbourhood. Before COVID, I took the 407 to work, a toll highway, and would constantly smell people getting high on the way to work.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Progressives - Joe Biden isn't perfect, but he won't burn the country to the ground, so we'll support him.

Conservatives-

Screenshot_20210420-140858_Facebook.jpg

Moderates - see, both sides are extremists.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
How do these guys get the idea that they have superior genes? Hitler would be so ashamed. His followers are all half wits with sister mommas.

Screenshot_20210420-141253_Chrome.jpg

Oh wait, maybe this guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP