GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Haven't caught up since Thursday, I miss anything good? Went to the track after closing on the house 👐
View attachment 212353
Very cool, Jay. I would have some fun with that air dam and put some angry teeth on there. Intimidate the competition.
Crude rendering-
teeth.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Got my second dose of Moderna yesterday, and holy moly is it kicking my ass today. I woke up around 4:30am with horrible chills (about 12 hours post vax), and just feel like I got hit by a truck. Fever of 101 comes and goes.

Everything-hurts-and-Im-dying-gif.gif

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Got my second dose of Moderna yesterday, and holy moly is it kicking my ass today. I woke up around 4:30am with horrible chills (about 12 hours post vax), and just feel like I got hit by a truck. Fever of 101 comes and goes.

View attachment 212364
That was what it was like for me after the second dose.

Have a theory about how the vaccine works the first one you get implanted the GPS tracker that why your arm hurts so much afterwards. Then the second on is the full lizard mutation.

Just my theory.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

View attachment 212364
Nice knowing you. Forward your car parts to my address.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
But a random person on Twitter is telling the truth. 🙄
This lady has -obviously- never been to the slums where the virus is raging.

In rich India, where she's hanging out, everyone is doing a-ok.

My friend at work talks to his relatives back home everyday. It is bad there for the working class, his cousin and their entire family got the virus last week just from running their business. My friend had offered to pay them to stay home for a few weeks but they were too stubborn. He told me that $3,000 would have been sufficient for them to sustain themselves for-months- without working.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion