GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Am I going to be the Scamdemics first official casualty? Stay tuned...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The worst part is I work in analytics and reporting, and this is the first business day of the month. So I have a metric shit ton of work that needs to get done, that isn't. As long as this is over in a day, tomorrow will be a 15hr day :(

If you're working from home, take 800mg of Ibuprofen every 8 hours and muscle through. If that isn't working, alternate with Tylenol.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Am I going to be the Scamdemics first official casualty? Stay tuned...

Ricky has his fingers crossed. 🤞

I hope you're comforted to know, you were eventually going to die anyway.

Am I doing that right, Ricky?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
If you're working from home, take 800mg of Ibuprofen every 8 hours and muscle through. If that isn't working, alternate with Tylenol.

I've been taking acetaminophen, but don't want to kill my liver. I've have to check and see if we ever have ibuprofen. We're usually a "Migraine Relief" Excedrin household. If not, I'll have to send my wife out when she's done with her meetings.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Don't die bro.

We'll never hear the end of it.

I take a turn for the worst, I'll log my 6 year old in on her tablet, she can post for me. Would be a worthy adversary to Zrick...

IanCH

Autocross Champion
I'm pretty sure youre only supposed to use acetaminophen for this situation, dont they expressly tell you dont take ibuprofen?

That said you can take slightly more acetaminophen than they tell you - I forget the max rate off hand though.

cb1111

But a random person on Twitter is telling the truth. 🙄
Of course she is. All of those people getting cremated in those funeral pyres are just government actors - because the Indian government has a vested interest in making itself look bad.
Can I get the engine and tranny out of your car when your family parts it out?

24 hours, my friend. You'll wake up tomorrow as if nothing ever happened.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I've been taking acetaminophen, but don't want to kill my liver. I've have to check and see if we ever have ibuprofen. We're usually a "Migraine Relief" Excedrin household. If not, I'll have to send my wife out when she's done with her meetings.

Yeah, no more than 2000mg of acetaminophen in a 24hr period. That's where alternating the ibuprofen helps.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

cb1111

I take a turn for the worst, I'll log my 6 year old in on her tablet, she can post for me. Would be a worthy adversary to Zrick...
Nope. She is leaps and bounds smarter than zricky. Hell, a one week old infant is smarter....

Reactions: WAP

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Who said no ibuprofen?
I believe, after reviewing some articles, that I am referring to out of date information - alternate ibuprofen and tylenol seems to be the rec these days.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Yeah, no more than 2000mg of acetaminophen in a 24hr period. That's where alternating the ibuprofen helps.

I've always heard between 3k - 4k for an adult.

"An estimated 50 million Americans use acetaminophen each week to treat conditions such as pain, fever and aches and pains associated with cold and flu symptoms. To help encourage the safe use of acetaminophen, the makers of TYLENOL® have lowered the maximum daily dose for single-ingredient Extra Strength TYLENOL® (acetaminophen) products sold in the U.S. from 8 pills per day (4,000 mg) to 6 pills per day (3,000 mg). The dosing interval has also changed from 2 pills every 4 – 6 hours to 2 pills every 6 hours."

Wife is going to get ibuprofen so hopefully that helps lol.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I've always heard between 3k - 4k for an adult.

"An estimated 50 million Americans use acetaminophen each week to treat conditions such as pain, fever and aches and pains associated with cold and flu symptoms. To help encourage the safe use of acetaminophen, the makers of TYLENOL® have lowered the maximum daily dose for single-ingredient Extra Strength TYLENOL® (acetaminophen) products sold in the U.S. from 8 pills per day (4,000 mg) to 6 pills per day (3,000 mg). The dosing interval has also changed from 2 pills every 4 – 6 hours to 2 pills every 6 hours."

Wife is going to get ibuprofen so hopefully that helps lol.

2000mg a day.

cb1111

I'm pretty sure youre only supposed to use acetaminophen for this situation, dont they expressly tell you dont take ibuprofen?

That said you can take slightly more acetaminophen than they tell you - I forget the max rate off hand though.
Ibuprofen is fine for vaccination side effects.

You're thinking of the reports from France that was talking about some patients finding that Ibuprofen made some COVID symptoms worse Does Ibuprofen Worsen COVID-19? (nih.gov) BUT - the vaccine doesn't give you COVID, so take whatever you'd normally take for fever - and drink lots of non-alcoholic fluids.