GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Booger eating moron? You are a child.

I have decided that I'm not going to let you blow me anymore.

Bitch please, I couldn't pick my teeth with that shriveled up little thing, little alone blow you.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Bitch please, I couldn't pick my teeth with that shriveled up little thing, little alone blow you.
Little alone? I'm sorry I caused you to gag so bad. I'll be more gentle the next time. Watch Deep Throat and you'll learn that you need to swallow so you don't gag so much.

Oh and once again don't worry you can't get pregnant from swallowing it.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Little alone? I'm sorry I caused you to gag so bad. I'll be more gentle the next time. Watch Deep Throat and you'll learn that you need to swallow so you don't gag so much.

Oh and once again don't worry you can't get pregnant from swallowing it.

🙄

You not understanding a common phrase doesn't make wrong, boomer. Also see let alone

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I don't know what that word means but I gave you a like anyway.
😂
And herein lies your problem Jim, this is why you are an apologist. When you like Rickey's or Antero's posts without bothering to research if they are true or not, even after being called out as false and supported by actual news sources and not just right wing propaganda and random Twitter posts.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If Ricky were a truck, this is what he'd look like.
FB_IMG_1620280216343.jpg

Reactions: WAP

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Well it was nice knowing you all......(y).as this is golfdave, "as was", signing off....;)

11:40AM (GMT) today I will be having my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine (reptilian conversion, 5G enhancement, illuminati mind control).

P.S. no underlying health issues that would affect this, but it might have fun with my Hayfever.

P.P.S. I will try to communicate any side effects as best as I will be allowed or if at all possible!

9:10AM (GMT) Update......(21.5hrs later after jab)

Nice sunny day & walked to the hospital, nice & quick jab....so far the only thing to report is that the area/muscle that the jab went into is slightly sore...🤷‍♂️

Basically so far, less of a problem than when I had my BCG jab (for TB) back in 1989ish...

#Am I doing this right?......:unsure:

Last edited:

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Prove that the numbers didn't come from the CDC. Asshole who doesn't understand the meaning of apologist. Like I said I didn't verify the numbers that anyone posted so that can't possibly be an apology.
We already proved a long fucking time ago that the numbers don't come from the cdc. Try to keep up...

zrickety

The Fixer
9:10AM (GMT) Update......(21.5hrs later after jab)

Nice sunny day & walked to the hospital, nice & quick jab....so far the only thing to report is that the area/muscle that the jab went into is slightly sore...🤷‍♂️

Basically so far, less of a problem than when I had my BCG jab (for TB) back in 1989ish...

#Am I doing this right?......:unsure:
You may have got saline water placebo...I've heard they mixed some in the batches so less people have adverse reactions. I'm sorry, I don't have a link to support this. Just word on the web.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
We already proved a long fucking time ago that the numbers don't come from the cdc. Try to keep up...
So the early estimates are still accurate. Funny how Texas and Florida (and Georgia for that matter) are doing so well with NO restrictions.
1620304192501.png

zrickety

The Fixer