GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
And I'll bet the thermostat housing won't leak. When I had a long distance daily delivery contract I had a Toyota Matrix that I sold to a friend when it had 300,000 miles on it. He drove it until 425,000 miles until he got t-boned by a red light runner. Original engine and still didn't burn any oil. Manual trans was rebuilt once.
Jim talking about boning things again? Not missing much am i

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I won't get a fake vaccine card either. I'll fight this all the way to the supreme court. Perhaps you've heard of the Nuremberg code? People need to volunteer for the euthanasia.
quoted for the Wow factor
I don't think the US government will make the vaccine mandatory.
agree but I kinda wish they would
I fully respect Zrick’s choice to not get vaccinated. He should be able to choose.

But what about all the other BS he spews?
I'm going to have to see proof it's BS :)
You guys are fuckin insane...
Crazy hot insane or just insane?
Another great thread title Jay.
Reported for not including title in post.
I tossed my tent after this weekend. 10+ years old and a lot of camping/track trips.
#phrasing? and HB Dad
Come back at year 3 if you're still alive.
willing to wager on this?

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
You shouldn't have to get vaccinations, but do them just like std childhood ones where it's difficult not to. Difficult to get exemptions and to attend things like schools or public events no admittance.

Rights come with Responsibilities.

".........Needs of the many......"

Spock

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Where I work we're dropping the mask mandate on June 15th.

People will not have to prove their vaccination status to stop wearing the mask.

Not really sure what to think about that since I only got the vaccine for work 😄

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

People will not have to prove their vaccination status to stop wearing the mask.

Not really sure what to think about that since I only got the vaccine for work 😄

Too late, you're already a lizard.

One of us, one of us, one of us.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

Did you get the vaccine for work because they said it was a requirement?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion

Companies are allowed to ask people to prove it, but they're worried about having to fend off too many lawsuits. I'm more interested in what will happen the first time a large company has an outbreak and discovers that several people falsely claimed to be vaccinated to avoid wearing a mask. Lawsuits, firings, and who knows what else.

5bp3wl.jpg

cb1111

You got the vaccine so that you won't get sick and that you won't make others sick.

The currents regs require masks for people that aren't vaccinated. There is the naïve belief that people will be truthful and I'm afraid that some will have a rude awakening.

I have two co-workers who had COVID - both have since gotten vaccinated because they don't want to go through that again or be responsible for someone else getting sick.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Just like smoking, not getting a vaccine is not a protected class, you can be forced to get a vaccine or be fired and no lawsuit will pass muster.

The religious exemption is a load of bullshit and the vast majority of religious exemptions are fraudulent. (almost) All liars and assholes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccination_and_religion

zrickety

The Fixer
Oracle software engineered bragged about getting the vaccine...days later he is DEAD.
But just another coincidence, right??

1622555353211.png

zrickety

The Fixer
You shouldn't have to get vaccinations, but do them just like std childhood ones where it's difficult not to. Difficult to get exemptions and to attend things like schools or public events no admittance.

Rights come with Responsibilities.

".........Needs of the many......"

Spock
"We don't trade lives"
Captain America

"We don't trade lives"
Vision

1622555662248.png