GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Not just oil, but that, too.
So why are you surprised prior administrations did all the things they did? Why do you think Obama helped create ISIS? And why exactly did ISIS emerge in the first place? I'll give you a hint: it started because of something that happened in the spring of 2003.
You can just give the answer if you care to. It's getting too off course for me.

anotero

Autocross Champion
The freedom fighters didn't have the numbers or weapons the Taliban has.
Really? And what amazing weapons does Taliban have that the US and UK backed "freedom fighters" didn't? AKMs instead of the original AKs? Or do you think the "freedom fighters" were bringing down Soviets helicopters and airolanes with slingshots and not with US supplied Stingers? Weapons flowed to Usama's terrorists and other "freedom fighters" (backed once again by the so-called free world) from across the Paqui border non-stop. Billions of dollars were poured into countering the Soviet presence in Afghanistan. So like I said: I bet DC coukd learn a thing or two from Moscow.

cb1111

Women have already been forced out of their jobs and relegated to home and under the Taliban laws won't be allowed to leave their homes unless accompanied by a man.

https://moneyfflash.com/2021/08/16/...s-over-after-forcing-women-out-of-their-jobs/
No. From the article:

When the Taliban last ruled Afghanistan, they forced women to cover their faces and banned them from schools and workplaces.

Women were punished if they didn’t cover their faces. They were also barred from leaving their homes unless they were accompanied by a male relative.

I don't see a great future for AFG, but you need to read carefully and not buy into everything the media is selling.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Really? And what amazing weapons does Taliban have that the US and UK backed "freedom fighters" didn't? AKMs instead of the original AKs? Or do you think the "freedom fighters" were bringing down Soviets helicopters and airolanes with slingshots and not with US supplied Stingers? Weapons flowed to Usama's terrorists and other "freedom fighters" (backed once again by the so-called free world) from across the Paqui border non-stop. Billions of dollars were poured into countering the Soviet presence in Afghanistan. So like I said: I bet DC coukd learn a thing or two from Moscow.
Yeah like not to get involved in the first place. 😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
No. From the article:

When the Taliban last ruled Afghanistan, they forced women to cover their faces and banned them from schools and workplaces.

Women were punished if they didn’t cover their faces. They were also barred from leaving their homes unless they were accompanied by a male relative.

I don't see a great future for AFG, but you need to read carefully and not buy into everything the media is selling.
I did read it carefully and it said that was from July just a few weeks ago.

cb1111

I did read it carefully and it said that was from July just a few weeks ago.
No. You are referring to the next paragraph that reads:

Most recently, in July 2021 precisely, as Taliban insurgents were seizing territory from government forces across Afghanistan, Taliban fighters walked into the offices of Azizi Bank and ordered the women working there to leave.

BTW - what is this "news source?" It appears to be a WordPress blog

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
No. You are referring to the next paragraph that reads:

Most recently, in July 2021 precisely, as Taliban insurgents were seizing territory from government forces across Afghanistan, Taliban fighters walked into the offices of Azizi Bank and ordered the women working there to leave.

BTW - what is this "news source?" It appears to be a WordPress blog
Right the Taliban is not allowing any freedoms for women.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I feel like we should have started giving people who wanted out a path out before the Taliban were at the gates.

Since we didn't, oh well I guess, what's one more embarrassment on the pile.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Yes, let's be real. The only person that died was an unarmed woman air force veteran. The Taliban took control of their country in 72 hours. That did not happen here. Not even close.
No wonder we are leaving AFG (thx to CB for learning me that abbv!). Their fighters are better than ours
Can team Red be held accountable to things they've said in the past?

Is that still a thing :unsure:
No, accountability is an outdated thing
So there are videos of something falling from airplanes. I hope it wasn't people, but why would anybody think that they could survive hanging onto a plane.
The desperation of these people makes me so depressed
No he didn't.

Biden made the decision to withdraw.
this. Others may have said it, and made plans but the decision was Joe's. This is too big picture for me to really know but I believe it was the right one.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
As cases have already started to drop, they are talking about the booster for everyone next month.
Get ready for another vaccine induced surge of cases. JUST LIKE LAST TIME.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer