GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
And the left wing universe has the same talking points. What is YOUR point?
Are you a believer in 52 genders? That men can have babies? Have you accepted Fauci as your personal Lord and Savior?
Hi. Do you have a minute to talk about our lord and savior Biden and his prophet Fauci?

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1629210458104.png

1629210479368.png

1L19

Autocross Champion
zricky makes these obviously false statements (i.e. cases dropping) as if they were fact just to suck you into a reply. There are a handful of people here that post shit just to post shit - they're so funny because any rational person looks at them and says "you're an idiot"
It's funny too when folks continue to engage with people who have not moved a single inch in the time I've been reading this thread. It's the exact same shit every day. Dumbass, willfully ignorant, unreferenced and/or baiting stuff gets posted, then it gets refuted, then the refutation is ignored, rinse and repeat. Maybe it's just for sport but it sure is in "broken record" territory that's for sure. Maybe that's why they keep coming back. :)

zrickety

The Fixer
1629210805153.png

zrickety

The Fixer
It's funny too when folks continue to engage with people who have not moved a single inch in the time I've been reading this thread. It's the exact same shit every day. Dumbass, willfully ignorant, unreferenced and/or baiting stuff gets posted, then it gets refuted, then the refutation is ignored, rinse and repeat. Maybe it's just for sport but it sure is in "broken record" territory that's for sure. Maybe that's why they keep coming back. :)
Same thing the CDC is doing. Mexican standoff.

zrickety

The Fixer
Cue the OMG racist phrase folks!!!
BRING BACK SPEEDY GONZALEZ

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I've asked the question numerous times. It maybe wasn't Zrick's intent when he started the thread but the thread has blown up to the longest thread and I don't believe for a second he thinks he can change anyone's opinion. The goal now seems to be getting the thread to as high of page and post content to remain number 1. That's why I rarely comment on the virus itself. It just goes round and round.

zrickety

The Fixer
They are actively trying to kill the immunocompromised and you blowhards are all for it.
Watch out, @jimlloyd40 Big Brother is coming for you with shot 3.

1629211371454.png

zrickety

The Fixer
I've asked the question numerous times. It maybe wasn't Zrick's intent when he started the thread but the thread has blown up to the longest thread and I don't believe for a second he thinks he can change anyone's opinion. The goal now seems to be getting the thread to as high of page and post content to remain number 1. That's why I rarely comment on the virus itself. It just goes round and round.
I said before the thread will end when the SCAMdemic ends. Not holding my breath here, but it's nice to be #1 with a bullet.

1L19

Autocross Champion
I said a long time ago the guy is just a talented chain yanker but I tend to talk about whatever I want anyway. I'm not on the "head meets wall" vector that seems kind of common 'round here.