GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
Multiple. They're all anti US pro terrorists now. That must be the new patriotic thing to do.
Dude, this isn't Counterstrike. If you deny that our interventions lead to millions of civilian casualties worldwide, you must be a moron. It's amazing how proficient you are at doublethink: racism is bad, but so is admitting we kill natives all around the globe. How fucked in the head do you have to be to think that way?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Show on HBO about superheros who have super-egos, full on narcissistic, crazies with their powers. Super-status is also monetized and advertised. Probably one of the better super-hero shows out there.
Got it. Not a fan of superhero stuff.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Well, I would retort that you should ask someone in Crimea, or the Ukraine about Russian intentions.

No one has advocated that you should accept the lack of morals in the US. That’s a bit of a straw man statement.

Not denying that they can't impact their own region. Though, I would argue their issues are a lot more justified than anything we've done in the past 50 years. I sure as hell would be upset if Russia was walling us in with missile systems placed in Canada and Mexico.

It's just another example of the US taking these overtly offensive actions, then blaming the countries we're targeting when they do what's necessary to defend their selves.

Still, the point is there would be a net decrease in unjustified war/violence if Russia were #1 instead of the US.

It's not a strawman because it's the reason for my original statement. Regardless of what other countries have done or may do, I can't be complicit in the heinous things done by my own country.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
China has a better track record than the us... excuse me what the fuck?

China is a terrible government as well, obviously. But, geopolitically, they didn't arm Al Qaeda or Nour Al Din. They didn't launch an unjustified war against Iraq or Iran. Trump's targeted killing of their general was an act of war. They didn't bomb Libya and kill Gaddafi for trying to move away from the petrodollar. The list goes on and on, I understand that other countries aren't saints and do terrible things, but no one has a longer rap sheet than the US in recent times.

zrickety

The Fixer
My mailman told me that he heard from the FedEx guy, who claims to have heard it from a customer who had heard it from somebody who had eaten at an Afghan take out that there were 12 adults and 4 children in that sedan that got blown up.

Let's look at a hypothetical question - if we take out a car of bad guys that happens to have an IED inside that takes out some civilians, then whose fault is it?

Would it have been better to let the vehicle continue to the airport?
So we kill a dozen innocents to maybe stop a bad guy from killing dozens more???
That's some real Minority Report shit.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So we kill a dozen innocents to maybe stop a bad guy from killing dozens more???
That's some real Minority Report shit.

The last attack killed about 170.

You still haven't shown proof of 1.3 million deaths, little along 13,000 vaccine deaths.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
How Long Does Immunity To COVID-19 Last? : Goats and Soda : NPR

Some studies led by Dr. Ali Ellebedy, who is thoroughly quoted in the NPR article. Not huge sample sizes; I noted the number of participants for each study.

SARS-CoV-2 infection induces long-lived bone marrow plasma cells in humans | Nature
(n=77)

SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines induce persistent human germinal centre responses | Nature
(n=41)

He and his team are going to be leading a study soon to investigate whether or not vaccines produce lasting bone marrow plasma cells the way getting a natural infection does.
+1 for doing research.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
China is a terrible government as well, obviously. But, geopolitically, they didn't arm Al Qaeda or Nour Al Din. They didn't launch an unjustified war against Iraq or Iran. Trump's targeted killing of their general was an act of war. They didn't bomb Libya and kill Gaddafi for trying to move away from the petrodollar. The list goes on and on, I understand that other countries aren't saints and do terrible things, but no one has a longer rap sheet than the US in recent times.
Not excusing the things the US does but if you're so ashamed of the US you're free to move to another country.