GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

cb1111

My point is that maybe a site where someone is specifically asking for money by presenting a story about a vaccine death isn't a good source of information about vaccine deaths. Those sites, especially the lesser known ones, are filled with scammers.
Especially when GoFundMe shut the page down.

There are plenty of main stream reporting on vax issues - they are reported because they are so unusual. If there is zero reporting on an event that is running rabid on conspiracy sites, then there is a good chance that it didn't happen.

cb1111

Asking gullible anti-vaxxers for money by pretending the vaccine killed your son?

Well played. I hope he enjoys being rich.
1631627734929.png

You'd think his son's name would be front and center (Ernesto Jr, BTW). Also, most fundining pages are "I need money to pay for the funeral" but this is for the father and a buddy to go on a jaunt to DC.

Also interesting is that the category is "Freedom"

cb1111

Except all that gets done, you idiots just make it more difficult, because you flood VAERS with fake reports.

Still waiting on your proof that 1.3 million people have died from the vaccine.
Your numbers are wrong. In the US 1.3 billion died from the vaccine that was created for an imaginary disease that doesn't exist.

You need to learn zricky-math.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Well they certainly know their cough syrups

cb1111

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
The couple was unvaccinated and died on August 26 and September 9, respectively, leaving behind 5 children ranging in age from 3 weeks to 8 years old,

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/13/us/california-family-covid-death-orphan-five-children/index.html
What a tragic story for that family.

While I understand the sentiment, I disagree with the last sentence: “It's the luck of the draw and it could happen to anybody."

It didn’t have to be “the luck of the draw.” Their indecision ultimately played a large role in their deaths and creating orphans out of their children. 😞