GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Does a seat belt work if you don't wear it?

The chances of getting into an accident are slim, but you gonna get fucked up without one.

This is why you don't selectively vaccinate.
Does the same seatbelt have the potential to injury me while wearing it outside the event of an accident? See how stupid that comparison is?

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
He says the fact checks I provided are wrong, then goes on to talk about something different and pretend it proves his accusation that I'm wrong. Nothing in those studies proves that the spike proteins involved with the COVID vaccines are cytotoxic. Thanks for playing, bud.

The spike protein is the same aside from the one modification mentioned, but in libtard land one is dangerous and the other magically isn't. Sure.

zrickety

The Fixer
Your same link, SMH
"fetal cell lines – cells grown in a laboratory based on aborted fetal cells collected generations ago – were used in testing during research and development of the mRNA vaccines, and during production of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine."
Even if the mRNA ones don't use fetal cells, traditional vaccines do.
CDC says there is no metal, but Japan already proved THAT IS A LIE.
You think they're being honest about all the ingredients??

1631742016715.png

torga

Autocross Champion
The spike protein is the same aside from the one modification mentioned, but in libtard land one is dangerous and the other magically isn't. Sure.

You said "cytotoxic". I provided information that proves the spike proteins involved with the COVID vaccines are not cytotoxic. You then changed your adjective to "dangerous". If something is dangerous, it doesn't mean it's cytotoxic.

Reactions: WAP

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Just know that an accident without a seatbelt is significantly more deadly than the virus without the vaccine.
Again, it's just a metaphor. It's not some kind of scientific comparison.

zrickety

The Fixer
It's exhausting proving these dudes wrong time and time again, only for it to go straight through one ear and out the other. Why do I even bother with this thread?
Who funds the 'fact checkers'?? More of that sweet Rockefeller money?

zrickety

The Fixer
You said "cytotoxic". I provided information that proves the spike proteins involved with the COVID vaccines are not cytotoxic. You then changed your adjective to "dangerous". Dangerous and cytotoxic are not the same thing.
Your dentist uses cytotoxic materials, don't be fooled by what's 'approved.'

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Scientists say the mRNA spike is dangerous if it circulates through the body which is why it's important it remains localized to the injection site.

Studies show it can/has circulated in some vaccinated.

Libtards: "The spike from the mRNA shot isn't dangerous."

JC_451

Autocross Champion
You said "cytotoxic". I provided information that proves the spike proteins involved with the COVID vaccines are not cytotoxic. You then changed your adjective to "dangerous". Dangerous and cytotoxic are not the same thing.
It really is noble, you entertaining the nonsense with actual responses.

It isn't very much fun though. 😐

torga

Autocross Champion
Your same link, SMH
"fetal cell lines – cells grown in a laboratory based on aborted fetal cells collected generations ago – were used in testing during research and development of the mRNA vaccines, and during production of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine."
Even if the mRNA ones don't use fetal cells, traditional vaccines do.
CDC says there is no metal, but Japan already proved THAT IS A LIE.
You think they're being honest about all the ingredients??

View attachment 225514

lol so wait, you think that since fetal cells were used in the development of the vaccine means that there are fetal cells in the vaccine? If lab rats are used in medicine testing, that doesn't mean the resultant medicine has rats in it.

The Japanese found metal contaminant from a machine. The vaccines don't inherently have metal in them.

torga

Autocross Champion
It really is noble, you entertaining the nonsense with actual responses.

It isn't very much fun though. 😐
It's never fun chasing their goalposts.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Yeah it's here to stay for the brain damaged people killing their immunity with GMO 'vaccines.'
It was over for me last December...I haven't worn a mask since and surprise, I haven't been sick.
That's because the mask protects people from you.

Pretty sure we've been over this...what page we on :unsure: