GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

npace

Autocross Champion
Nasa says they do have definitive proof, random both sides guy on the internet says they don't.

It's so hard to know who to believe.
I also think its funny that you think I'm "playing both sides". Both sides of what? Is there a rule somewhere that I have to pick a side of something?

cb1111

Nasa says they do have definitive proof, random both sides guy on the internet says they don't.

It's so hard to know who to believe.
Obviously the guy on the internet. You're an idiot if you don't understand that.

These fools just proved that the graphic I posted on disinformation applies to climate change whack-a-doodles as well as anti-vaxxers.

What these guys don't want to believe (and that is part of the disinformation) is that it isn't one or the other. It is possible (probable) that there is a natural cycle that we're accelerating. Like Jim said, there was an improvement when the cars came off the roads last year, in the late 80's/early 90's when the west cleaned up cars and factories when Eastern Europe dissolved (getting rid of the Trabant probably put us ahead by 10 years) and if China would clean up its act then we'd make significant progress.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Obviously the guy on the internet. You're an idiot if you don't understand that.

These fools just proved that the graphic I posted on disinformation applies to climate change whack-a-doodles as well as anti-vaxxers.

What these guys don't want to believe (and that is part of the disinformation) is that it isn't one or the other. It is possible (probable) that there is a natural cycle that we're accelerating. Like Jim said, there was an improvement when the cars came off the roads last year, in the late 80's/early 90's when the west cleaned up cars and factories when Eastern Europe dissolved (getting rid of the Trabant probably put us ahead by 10 years) and if China would clean up its act then we'd make significant progress.

And I swear, this dude is just Ureal1 trying to start over with a new account. Same MO. I give it 3 days tops before he's quoting Alex Jones.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
He's invisible man number 2. I called it already but if yall want to wait and see that's fine. Your time not mine!

zrickety

The Fixer
I've been somewhat of a skeptic about man-made global warming but after seeing the temporary improvement in the atmosphere during the pandemic created by fewer cars on the road, industries closing down etc it's more apparent that man is contributing to global warming. We could be in a normal warming period but it's accelerated by us.
Air pollution does not equal global warming. But your observation is correct.

anotero

Autocross Champion
How fair is it that some of you guys block someone just because they disagree with you? The few guys you've blocked haven't been worse at insults and animosity then some of you.

You can't possibly think it's about fairness for the woke croud, can you?

zrickety

The Fixer

npace

Autocross Champion

I never called anyone an idiot. I agree that it's possible and it might even be probable. What I don't agree with are assertions that it's the only explanation, and there's no room for error or the possibility of questioning.

I also find it laughable that someone who cares so much is arguing about it on an automobile forum where most people joined to get information about modifying their vehicles for performance. The guy has a picture of himself auto-crossing as his avatar, but that's okay. It's only other people who need to stop polluting so that climate change slows down, and he can continue to enjoy life as is.

npace

Autocross Champion
So they're going to report me to get me banned for not calling them idiots? Is that how it works here?