GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

npace

Autocross Champion
You don't get it do you? Zrick said he doesn't see your posts unless someone else quotes one of them. Yet you respond to him and he doesn't see it. It's all an exercise in futility for you.
I've also hit ignore on him... the thread is so much more pleasant now. My assumption is he likes the attention in here and is purposefully talking in circles to aggravate people into arguments with him. If others ignore him he might go away, realizing nobody is giving him said attention anymore. And if not, he can keep screaming into the wind.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You don't get it do you? Zrick said he doesn't see your posts unless someone else quotes one of them. Yet you respond to him and he doesn't see it. It's all an exercise in futility for you.

But that isn't true.

I can still see that the person posted. If I read it, it disappears completely after I've read it.

So look at zrickeys screenshot. How would he know I was the next post between you and cb1111?

He knew because he read it.
Screenshot_20210929-151119_Chrome.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
But Jim, he does see it, he has the option to read it or not.

It's like you can't remember what you posted just this morning.
Then why is he saying he can't see what you posted? I'm pretty sure that when you block someone it says you are ignoring this person and it doesn't show that post. I haven't blocked anyone so I'm not positive but someone will verify.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Then why is he saying he can't see what you posted? I'm pretty sure that when you block someone it says you are ignoring this person and it doesn't show that post. I haven't blocked anyone so I'm not positive but someone will verify.

Because he's a pathological liar? Here's your verification.

Screenshot_20210929-151119_Chrome.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
But that isn't true.

I can still see that the person posted. If I read it, it disappears completely after I've read it.

So look at zrickeys screenshot. How would he know I was the next post between you and cb1111?

He knew because he read it.View attachment 226567
In that screenshot it shows that in order to read the post he has to click show content. So you're saying he blocked you and then chose to read the post anyway? That would be idiotic and a waste. Why block someone in the first place if you're choosing to use that option?

npace

Autocross Champion
I can only see that someone I blocked is quoted in a quote, and not who it is. I cannot see the blocked person's original post at all, or the contents of said quote unless I click on the quote.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Mr. Narcissistic thinks the thread title is about him, when it's a reference to Torga and CB's conversation.
I have the option to see his posts when someone responds to him.

Yes, because you don't use Gretafan in a majority of titles.

And you just verified you read my posts.

Only when he uses the option he just qualified that with.

Did you have an aneurysm and forget you posted this, Jim?

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
In that screenshot it shows that in order to read the post he has to click show content. So you're saying he blocked you and then chose to read the post anyway? That would be idiotic and a waste. Why block someone in the first place if you're choosing to use that option?

Yet he's doing just that, as he's repeatedly made titles about my posts since blocking me, which is exactly why I called him a liar about reading my posts.

And did you forget you posted this?

Only when he uses the option he just qualified that with.

So you already knew he has the option to read them.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
image_2021-09-29_122333.png

per usual, gretafan is an idiot. it doesn't disappear because you read it (lol wat), it disappears because you ignored that person. this screen cap is immediately after ignoring him and refreshing the page, nothing else was clicked

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Add extreme in the beginning of that and yep

HIV...
Do I get 500 Ricky Dollars?

That's just it, he thinks being an atheist is extremism.

You win, and people are about as good at wearing condoms as they are masks.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I can only see that someone I blocked is quoted in a quote, and not who it is. I cannot see the blocked person's original post at all, or the contents of said quote unless I click on the quote.
Thanks for verifying.