GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Used Car Prices Keep Getting More Shocking

Corprin

Autocross Champion
It's laughable to think we could ever have this level of discussion without battling.

It has nothing to do with what any one individual posts. These discussions always attract the same crowd and a bunch of those dudes already don't like each other. Others specifically arrive only after their Golfmk.X nemesis has dug a hole for themselves and it's time to pile on.

Golfmk X !!?!

I thought this was the Golfmk7 forum. I’d better ask @jimlloyd40 to weigh in on the subject.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
The Mongolian Beef I had for lunch went up $2.

1641505102842.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
^Mongorians

Unfortunately, I can't bold the corrected part per the Mud Rule when it's a gif...
Yeah, I read it correctly but hear his voice saying it with the l/r swap anyway.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

uberdot

Autocross Champion
It derailed on post #3. We can't have a discussion about anything without @uberdot posting a Biden "I did that!" image as one of the first comments then derailing the entire thread. It shifts the entire conversation from talking about what is happening, to arguing about who is responsible.
1641507333657.jpeg

uberdot

Autocross Champion
I'm not sure why you posted this, but your statement is wrong.

Aside from the fact that everybody probably has family from wherever you want to be from, you don't have close family in PR. If you had, then you would have started your statement with "I" and you would have left off the "and that's the truth" - you also would have connected your statement to some post.
What did I just read here? We were discussing South FL and I related it to relatives I have that go back and forth from there and PR. Thanks for deciding my family’s lineage tho. I’ll let them and my wife know some white guys on the internet revoked their latino cards 😂

Last edited:

uberdot

Autocross Champion