GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Dents27

Go Kart Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
I thought they said an OMICRON specific vax wasn't necessary.
It wasn't...until they realized it was like printing money.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Omicron is a joke, non "vaxed", previously infected with the VID in 2020 and getting over Omi. I have had colds worse than this.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
There's talks now of implementing an unvaxxed tax for the unvaccinated in Canada. These people are off of their rockers.

Also the top constitutional lawyer that was about to have a big case appearance mysteriously became sick and is in the ICU "dying". They haven't disclosed if it's the 'vid or not though.

npace

Autocross Champion
There's talks now of implementing an unvaxxed tax for the unvaccinated in Canada. These people are off of their rockers.

Also the top constitutional lawyer that was about to have a big case appearance mysteriously became sick and is in the ICU "dying". They haven't disclosed if it's the 'vid or not though.
Polonium-210.... it's what the Russians use when they want to off one of their own who goes rogue.

zrickety

The Fixer
I knew Joe Rogan had interviewed Robert Malone...I had no idea it was 3 hours long and the content is amazing.
Malone is very knowledgeable. Literally an expert in his field for 30 years. Mentions the targeting of himself and other experts over 'vaccine hesitancy' messaging. The truth is he was vax injured from Moderna and is simply for informed consent. I could tell you that all the Pfizer/CDC/FDA is compromised and the data is manipulated, but anyone following this thread already knew that.
Find it on Spotify.

Wow...went to google a link for all of you and all these smear articles come up! The guy lists hundreds of studies and sources for what he says, tells others to think for themselves, but somehow he's spreading 'misinformation.' SMH
https://open.spotify.com/episode/3SCsueX2bZdbEzRtKOCEyT

1642022737247.png

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
I knew Joe Rogan had interviewed Robert Malone...I had no idea it was 3 hours long and the content is amazing.
Malone is very knowledgeable. Literally an expert in his field for 30 years. Mentions the targeting of himself and other experts over 'vaccine hesitancy' messaging. The truth is he was vax injured from Moderna and is simply for informed consent. I could tell you that all the Pfizer/CDC/FDA is compromised and the data is manipulated, but anyone following this thread already knew that.
Find it on Spotify.

Wow...went to google a link for all of you and all these smear articles come up! The guy lists hundreds of studies and sources for what he says, tells others to think for themselves, but somehow he's spreading 'misinformation.' SMH
https://open.spotify.com/episode/3SCsueX2bZdbEzRtKOCEyT

View attachment 235447
The propaganda machine is real, the cogs constantly in motion chewing up the mindless drones of the world.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Not rejoining the conversation, but just wanted to pop in and congratulate @zrickety on the good thread title. Got a laugh when I saw that.