Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion

golfdave

Autocross Champion
If you got a new phone you would be amazed. Like going from a Geo Metro to a Ferrari.

I have no real need to be connected to the web/internet everywhere I go, or for people to contact me via email/Facebook 24/7. I have big desktop at home for everything & if I need to be away from home I have a old iPad mini, & an old laptop, for emails & word etc....Also I hate using small screens.

Yep, baked beans on toast and deep fried eggs and fried tomatoes

Full English breakfast is not "deep fried"...none of it is......deep fried is cooking in a boiling vat of oil, like you do to chips/fries...

Full English can contain some or all of the following:-
Bacon,
sausages,
eggs (fried),
bread (fried),
tomatoes
mushrooms
black pudding
baked beans (cooked)

The baked beans in sauce are cooked in a pan. Everything else is either cooked in a frying pan/hot plate/griddle with a small amount of butter to prevent sticking, or its on a wire grill & cooked under the top element of the oven i.e. "grilled". NOT "deep" fried in vat of oil, battered or not.

Reactions: WAP

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Because of all the BKs, I haven't had a BK in over 20 years. Have they gotten better? I remember the secret menu ham and cheese on a sub roll that was pretty good.
BK used to be good back in the day. Now it's nope because mealy burger pattys. I admit to liking 1/4 #rs from McD's and a Daves Single from Wendys because of the toppings
Hell people wear their pajamas everywhere now.
and that's bad why?

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The AF had Taco Bell? That's odd because AAFES didn't have a TB contract - they had BK (including mobile vans), Popeyes, Anthony's World Famous Pizza, Baskin Robbins, while the Navy Exchange had McD.

Because of all the BKs, I haven't had a BK in over 20 years. Have they gotten better? I remember the secret menu ham and cheese on a sub roll that was pretty good.

Yep, a Taco Bell on the base in Vincenza, at least 1997 to 2000. They're was a Wendy's on the old support site in Naples up until 1998, when it closed.

There was a McDonald's just off base near Capodicino, they served beer, wine and paste too.

If you've ever been to Orlando, they have a McDonald's on Universal Ave, just off I4 that serves all sorts of extras that are found at foreign McDonald's.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

No, it hasn't. It's still the exact same.

Status
Not open for further replies.