CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
WHO THE FUCK STANDS UP TO WIPE? kind of allows your cheeks to smush it all into the hair

You know i wasnt signed up for this sort of shit this morning, the title is now misleading again

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Sitting down to wipe seems so un natural and wrong when I hear people say that I think they're properly wiped of all shit.
ffy

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i stand corrected on the ninja title

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
WHO THE FUCK STANDS UP TO WIPE? kind of allows your cheeks to smush it all into the hair

You know i wasnt signed up for this sort of shit this morning, the title is now misleading again

Fucking seriously.

Clearly Jay be having a Hank Hill ass since he doesn't have to worry about his cheeks smushing the poop around...

ELYv1pXU4AEMD2c.png

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
What the actual fuck dude, I'm not saying I stand up and go for a run. When I say stand up it's more of a hunched over lean supported by my legs. Cleanest way to do it. How often does your hand touch the bowl when you're wiping? How do you see the tp to see if your ass is clean of shit or do you just leave it to chance?

"Good enough"

golfdave

Autocross Champion

Correct & then then next time you sit down in a seat, i.e. car, lounge, dining room etc...guess what..your rear muscles open out & allow that to smear your underpants..or trousers if you're going commando...

There is no way you can thoroughly wipe your sphincter whilst standing bolt upright......bent over maybe...crouching yes..sitting on toilet or bidet yes...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
What the actual fuck dude, I'm not saying I stand up and go for a run. When I say stand up it's more of a hunched over lean supported by my legs. Cleanest way to do it. How often does your hand touch the bowl when you're wiping? How do you see the tp to see if your ass is clean of shit or do you just leave it to chance?

"Good enough"
come over and see, its easy, my hand never gets wet, inspection still available

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

"Good enough"

Just smush that peanut butter into the shag carpet...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
This guy shits once a week and he stands on top of the toilet seat like some kind of animal.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Poochat

Idk what I did but my music app is all fkd off. The album art doesn’t match most of the songs. It has a pic of artist X and then a totally different song beneath it.

torga

Autocross Champion
There was like a 15 year period where they ruined countless movies with bad CGI; I'm glad they exercised restraint.

One of the most visually impressive movies I've seen in the last decade was Looper. They whole way through the movie I kept thinking "wow, they did an amazing job on these special effects", then found out after the movie that it basically didn't use any CGI. Makes a huge difference.

This is one of the reasons I really enjoyed the new Dune. A huge, huge chunk of the effects were all practical. Many of the stages/sets/models were real and all of the lighting was very natural and authentic, unlike fake-y green screen lighting that you get from big blockbuster comic book movies.

Lighting is another reason why recent shows like The Mandalorian look so good. A lot of it is computer generated, but they built a giant LED dome to project the environment around the actors/models so that they are lit up believably and not by some random light that would never be that strong IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.