CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
The government doesn't want you to know the right way to use the toilet.

1642622643352.png

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It's insane.

Part of my new role works with some pretty big Access databases, which I was slotted in to help try and retire them for more automated stuff. But we currently still need them for reporting. I will spend 3 hours clicking 4 buttons, and waiting for querys to process. Can't multitask while that is happening.
Macros might be helpful there no?

cb1111

I dunno, but there's never been a step in between it being accepted and the check being sent out. Even looking at my history accepted is always the final step. The only thing left for them to do is deposit the money.
Right. There is no step in between that you see and them finalizing your return - but there is the step where they actually analyze your return and cross check it with other databases before it is finalized.

A few years ago, I forgot about an account I had that got about $10 in interest. They rejected my return because of that, so you never know.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Some of use have been to SW Asia and seen the pubic toilets that are just a hole in the ground with places to stand and squat. I've used one, but never with explosive diarrhea. How would that work? I mean, it would blow all over.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Right. There is no step in between that you see and them finalizing your return - but there is the step where they actually analyze your return and cross check it with other databases before it is finalized.

A few years ago, I forgot about an account I had that got about $10 in interest. They rejected my return because of that, so you never know.
I'll keep an eye on it. I tried to go back and fix it, and it kinda took the fix, but kinda didn't, so I don't know what to expect. Just think it's dumb they would even let me make a mistake like that when it seems like it's something they should already know. I have a feeling a bunch of people are gonna screw this one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.