Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Rule #3 of your first post in this thread says otherwise
FTFY and I really did LOL
Mexican Pizza 4/10
Taco Bell 2/10
Not all VW factory wheels are ugly, but most of them are so....sorry, not sorry. 😋
it's a victory if the don't look like Nazi memorabilia
And also the tldr title is a joke because I spent many years as a data analyst, spent countless hours preparing shit that nobody ever read.
reported #Lloyd rule
*jim* Hey there welcome to the forums
:)
Ooh...it's not gonna work out.

Acadia don't do wagons.
is this a sex thing?
TLDR- everything COVID is about money and control. Virus need not apply.
NOT IN THIS THREAD
No, not quite. I spent a great deal analyzing the pandemic. We just chose to believe different sources for data. At the very start, I even had my own analysis tracking RI's daily numbers, because I didn't like the way the state was doing it.
NOT IN THIS THREAD

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I could be mistaken but didn't Zrick get invited to edit the thread title by jay745?
you are
Zrick and company are welcome to stay if they play by the rules. Politics are off limits in the forum, but they made an exception for scamdemic, so long as it stayed there. If the cesspool comes in here looking to spew conspiracy theories and pick fights, they are not welcome and by forum rules should actually get a stern warning, followed by a ban if they continue.
this
My partner and I do all right for ourselves, however I specifically bought the lowest trim (of the GTI) that they had because plaid seats were a non-negotiable. Where does that put me?
MT or DSG and we'll let you know
I get it. Everyone is sick of the fake pandemic and the fake president.
Problem is, too many places online are 'no politics' zones, and the ones where you can talk about it people get banned or censored for saying anything that resembles an original thought. Ergo, the Jeep forum is very pathetic in this way.
keep this shit out of here

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
FTFY and I really did LOL

Taco Bell 2/10

it's a victory if the don't look like Nazi memorabilia

reported #Lloyd rule

is this a sex thing?

NOT IN THIS THREAD

NOT IN THIS THREAD
Multiqouting is killing post count. Rule #4?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
What do you call a chicken staring at a head of lettuce?

Chicken sees a salad!

manu97

Autocross Champion
The only thing that really drives me nuts is people that insist on "neutral pronouns". Not because I have a problem with those people, but because using "they/them" to refer to a single person is both clumsy and grammatically incorrect. Just invent a new pronoun, I'll use it.
The thing that made this make sense to me is if i'm talking about someone i don't know. Like if I don't know someone at all and I want to talk about them - I say "they did this" or "that's theirs" and it's belonging to a single person. Made it easier for me to get on board with

Corprin

Autocross Champion
The thing that made this make sense to me is if i'm talking about someone i don't know. Like if I don't know someone at all and I want to talk about them - I say "they did this" or "that's theirs" and it's belonging to a single person. Made it easier for me to get on board with

That’s the stick isn’t it? It’s not grammatically improper to refer to a single person as they/their. We have developed a gender based thought process since birth so the application of said pronouns applies only after the antecedent of gender is established explicitly, implicitly, or unknown.

It’s going to take a societal rewire to take hold. Hopefully they’ll just start picking a team and making it easier for the rest of society that doesn’t really care why they identify as something.

Status
Not open for further replies.