GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That's actually Vince right? He really got in there too.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm not horrified. It doesn't surprise me I just find it repulsive. I guess I am just getting old.
Stay innocent. Don't ever get on tiktok.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm not horrified. It doesn't surprise me I just find it repulsive. I guess I am just getting old.

Getting?

Jim. You been old 🤣

What matters though, at least as much as I can tell from the little bit I've gotten to know you on the internet at least, you're young at heart 😀

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Guys! Wheres the goddamn hookers and jetta pr0n!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
So I'm trying to figure out what to do for a car-oriented vacation with my wife. We live on the east coast (PA), and it seems like the closest options for VW-specific stuff are all in the Carolinas/etc. What's a cool enthusiast place to visit? I looked at BFI and ShopDAP, but ultimately I feel like it'd be an awkward 5 minutes of 'this is super cool', followed by turning around and going somewhere else. What kind of fun stuff is along the east coast that would make a neat place to spend a couple hours?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
So I'm trying to figure out what to do for a car-oriented vacation with my wife. We live on the east coast (PA), and it seems like the closest options for VW-specific stuff are all in the Carolinas/etc. What's a cool enthusiast place to visit? I looked at BFI and ShopDAP, but ultimately I feel like it'd be an awkward 5 minutes of 'this is super cool', followed by turning around and going somewhere else. What kind of fun stuff is along the east coast that would make a neat place to spend a couple hours?
tail of the dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.