GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1111

A while ago I was sifting through someone’s data/life and I found anomaly. Did a bit of digging and found the person had lied on a document in 1991 then again in 1997 as a means of looking better on paper. Think juicing up their resume, but in a position requiring a security clearance and sent the info off to the powers that be. This was last year.

Got a call from my handlers letting me know they had secured a conviction, and the shit bag is off to prison.

Not much fun detail here to protect the innocent guilty 🧐
FIFY Years ago when I was working in a JAG office, we went after this guy for something he put on his application 20 years prior. The govt wanted to get rid of him for theft but figured it was easier to get him for making a false official statement.

Turns out that he had been convicted of rape and spent several years in jail and failed to disclose that. I asked him WTF he was thinking and he said "I thought rape was a misdemeanor and the application asked if I'd ever been convicted of a felony"

He spent quite a bit of time in jail for thinking that rape was a misdemeanor - and for gross stupidity.

cb1111

Sprint doesn't exist.
Sure it does - kinda

1643932254336.png

Status
Not open for further replies.