GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Keehs360 just left the forum because he wanted to. He's at home and recently bought a new house. He's doing fine when his injured body allows it. Or am I confused who you're asking about?
one does not simply quit the forums.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
They all do it but T-MO didn't automatically opt me in like Verizon does. At least on my account they didn't. Perhaps that has changed over the years. I wouldn't know because I've been with them so long maybe they changed it at some point.
worth checking unless you like letting corporations profit from your data.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
worth checking unless you like letting corporations profit from your data.
Oh I know I'm opted out. The only question is was there some time T-MO opted me in without permission and I don't remember having to opt out but when I checked I was out.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
They still exist, I just signed a new contract with them. They're owned by T-Mobile and use their network now but aren't forcing customers to switch for a few years still. People can still sign up for new Sprint contracts
But you have to get a T-MO compatible phone because 3G is being shut down this summer and Dish has to be ready to supply those customers.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I had to pull it off the App Store.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
FIFY Years ago when I was working in a JAG office, we went after this guy for something he put on his application 20 years prior. The govt wanted to get rid of him for theft but figured it was easier to get him for making a false official statement.

Turns out that he had been convicted of rape and spent several years in jail and failed to disclose that. I asked him WTF he was thinking and he said "I thought rape was a misdemeanor and the application asked if I'd ever been convicted of a felony"

He spent quite a bit of time in jail for thinking that rape was a misdemeanor - and for gross stupidity.

From the days as a young private I remember getting a giggle every time I said “JAG OFFice” or “JAG OFFicer”

It still makes me smile.

🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.