GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Fair enough

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Sportsball rant: why are allstar games a thing? Especially when they're based on a popularity contest instead of statistics. While maybe 60% of the players there would have made the statistical cut, the 40% of big names that are there that shouldn't be detract on the quality of the "game". Like I have never watched an NBA or MLB ASG. The pro bowl is unwatchable because few players are taking it seriously.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Sportsball rant: why are allstar games a thing? Especially when they're based on a popularity contest instead of statistics. While maybe 60% of the players there would have made the statistical cut, the 40% of big names that are there that shouldn't be detract on the quality of the "game". Like I have never watched an NBA or MLB ASG. The pro bowl is unwatchable because few players are taking it seriously.

Because all sports ball is a sham to separate dipshits from their money.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Forgive my compassion, I'll never let it happen again 🙄
Compassion is good. Don't worry about it happening again. You were just going about it like a prosecuting attorney as though there was some secret motive to Keehs360 leaving. It's simple. He just had enough of the never ending arguments that went nowhere. He is happy and that's all that matters.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I'm not up on all the sports ball stuff, but I like the NHL skills competitions and the MLB home run derby. Way more interesting than the game.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I'm glad this only took one post to get to the real answer.

fwiw I'm neither a sports hater or lover. IDGAF either way although I have mixed feelings about Govt. subsides. What my quandry is I enjoy them for the arts/nature

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Compassion is good. Don't worry about it happening again. You were just going about it like a prosecuting attorney as though there was some secret motive to Keehs360 leaving. It's simple. He just had enough of the never ending arguments that went nowhere. He is happy and that's all that matters.

I think that's why most of us quit that thread. If you're banging your head against a wall, you have two choices: Realize it hurts and stop, or continue until you're just as numb and mindless as those you're arguing against.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Screenshot_20220204-054629_Messages.jpg

I keep trying to convince him to come back...

He's pretty firm on never returning.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Going in today for Shingrix part deux...goodbye, weekend.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
what about non-ball sports? take Boxing, or MMA, or any of the Olympic sports?

oh they're money grabbing too, no doubt. Boxing is the worst money grabber lately, though, change my mind.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Keehs will be missed
dancing-coffin-coffin-dance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.